Looking 2 trade lvl 63 rogue for lvl 62 priest

This is a discussion on Looking 2 trade lvl 63 rogue for lvl 62 priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; im looking to trade my lvl 63 rogue for a lvl 62 priest (preferably a lvl 63 priest) my rogue ...
Page: 1

r3dev0

Default Looking 2 trade lvl 63 rogue for lvl 62 priest

im looking to trade my lvl 63 rogue for a lvl 62 priest (preferably a lvl 63 priest)

my rogue is human, but willin to trade for a orc priest...im just bored with my rogue now

i have all the secret answers and that and i have NEVER scammed anyone, but its up to you if you are willing to trade im just afraid of getting scammed, so looking for sort of well known people to trade with....

also i want to trade my char naked for a priest naked, the account also has a lvl 30 warrior and lvl 40 mage i think....xD

if i forgot to put anything else in there let me know....

hopeing to find someone trusting enough to trade

ohh and it has enough knight cash in there to buy 1 more 1500 buff scroll or 300 ac scroll

thank you

oh if i find someone to trade with, can they include the str jewerllery according to my dex jewerllery...

like say if i had a +9 dex ring and +9 dex earing and +8 earing and +9 dex belt, id trade those for str ones... if u get what i mean

r3dev0

bump

r3dev0

bump

r3dev0

bump

humans1

I have lvl 62 priest so if u want pm me my msn is [email protected]