Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking account to play

This is a discussion on Looking account to play within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I dont really matter what class it is but if it's lvl 55+ or 60+ i 'll enjoin to rape ...
Page: 1

Jezusss

I dont really matter what class it is but if it's lvl 55+ or 60+ i 'll enjoin to rape the oppiside nation

If you got something bad in you're head then just dont post ->meant to shizzle etc

nirluvu

trustbale person

CeusTheMage

bump for gg and turstable
    love u <3

sh1vas

you keep getting banned lvling?

Jezusss

no non prem and ko2le is getting scrued by k2 :P

shame i really hoped ot 1v1 you mate

sh1vas

yea that would be cool legit skill and program skill. when you marcoed once you cannot be a good player ever again even if you where "good" before, cuz noone has any reson to belive your not using any cheats. just like mw4r he denies speedhacking or whatever but yea everyone knows he did. just like he xp bugged a few times. yet he claims he never cheated or bugabused. atleast your honest about your cheating lol.

Jezusss

Well i tried to make a nice discusion but you&#39;re starting to be rude so gtfo of my toppic!

Abel is a good gun,

In my eyes he is trustable through the years i have known him, never scammed me nor my uniques that i lent him through times.

~Cammy

Jezusss

Toppic closed playing JRoss thanks for all these good commands and thanks JRoss for lettingme play your account

~Peace

hotsicer

hahaha jross banned soon proly?

JRoss

hahaha jross banned soon proly?[/b]
    no y would i get banned?

jezuss

hahaha jross banned soon proly?[/b]
    Gtfo of my toppic he wont get banned cause i dont use koxp anymore and THERE IS NO KOXP OUT ATM SO STFU AND GO BLOW YOU MAMA

CeusTheMage

Gtfo of my toppic he wont get banned cause i dont use koxp anymore and THERE IS NO KOXP OUT ATM SO STFU AND GO BLOW YOU MAMA[/b]
    +1

People agreeing with him are just as fucked up as him. He even admits he is waiting for ko2le to get fixed, which is a macro.
    Gg Ceus you fucking noob CL, and Cammy what a good attitude, exactly the right one for a CL! Gogogogo support some more koxpers you morons...
    and fu Abel I can say whatever the fuck I want bitch.

Madness

yea that would be cool legit skill and program skill. when you marcoed once you cannot be a good player ever again even if you where "good" before, cuz noone has any reson to belive your not using any cheats. just like mw4r he denies speedhacking or whatever but yea everyone knows he did. just like he xp bugged a few times. yet he claims he never cheated or bugabused. atleast your honest about your cheating lol.[/b]

+1 And absolut. true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast