Looking for CSS

This is a discussion on Looking for CSS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for a charachter seal scroll. Massive longshot i know but if someone has one they are will ing to ...
Page: 1

Donkey88

Default Looking for CSS

Looking for a charachter seal scroll. Massive longshot i know but if someone has one they are will ing to sell msg me pls.

I know who has the Last one on olympia. I can talk to him but i can tell u right now your prolly gonna be paying 3x the price.

I heard there were talks of them fixing it. So that's what you should do. I bring this up because you are a broke ass brit

Donkey88

Rofl <3 virux this is true. A friend of mine told me he saw one in merch for 999 before rise but he didnt have coins aq. But yeah i appreciate they are rare as hell now and so overpriced. Where u hear these rumors virux??

I believe in the Ask A GM thread. So...ya....prolly not true cause those commies say anything.

Donkey88

Character Transfers. How would it be made, via PUS + CS or just PUS + website? Any estimate on how much would it cost? And most importantly, is it really gonna be re implemented like Korlash said?
    Yes, we are currently working on a new version of the Character Seal Scroll and the player's ability to transfer characters that we hope to have implemented soon. The specifics... well, I can't really go into that too much at the moment. At the very least, Character Seals will need to be approved before they go through. Also, I believe the sealed characters will not be able to be traded at first. Both of these are designed to cut down on potential abuse. The actual price of Character Sealing has been a rather hot topic whenever discussed and has yet to be fully decided upon.

As always, please check our official website and Twitter feed for updates.

Wootage ill wait for that i guess.