Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Looking for helenid +9 (or +11 rebirth)

This is a discussion on Looking for helenid +9 (or +11 rebirth) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; up[/b] Oh my goshhhhhh! you just broke the 7th commandment! Say your prayers little man, you need some lovin' :P...
Page: 3

up[/b]
    Oh my goshhhhhh! you just broke the 7th commandment! Say your prayers little man, you need some lovin' :P

ChaosOmen

LOL. ib +9 is WAY more worth it. the damn price on helenid +9 is just gunna kill you. 100% not worth that little AP.... 2 more weap AP = not enough to care and that weapon enchant is nice... but it is not worth spending all that usd when u can easily get an ib +9 for way cheaper

LOL. ib +9 is WAY more worth it. the damn price on helenid +9 is just gunna kill you. 100% not worth that little AP.... 2 more weap AP = not enough to care and that weapon enchant is nice... but it is not worth spending all that usd when u can easily get an ib +9 for way cheaper[/b]
    hahaha...wait til I get it and own you with that extra 70+ ap..hehehe

sexy Owa

Oh my goshhhhhh! you just broke the 7th commandment! Say your prayers little man, you need some lovin' :P[/b]
    el oh el.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123