Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looks Like Jones thinks he's smart

This is a discussion on Looks Like Jones thinks he's smart within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; LoL if he would of said that he would of told me on MSN so dieeee!!! Now Demento are u ...
Page: 2

JoShY

LoL if he would of said that he would of told me on MSN so dieeee!!!
    Now Demento are u here to baba shop some more shell

Ouch that hurts!!!MMM i rape face in shell...sry im rich

TehFonz

LoL if he would of said that he would of told me on MSN so dieeee!!!
    Now Demento are u here to baba shop some more shell[/b]
    Your blocked from my msn Josh, I dont believe u about flyingshadow either. Jones pm'd me asking about why you where off of sword and he defended you like you where his girlfriend. It gives me the impression u and him are 8===D (o) with eachother. kthnx GN _|_

P.S the reason i blocked you and shit is because you TALK too much shit and it gets really fukin annoying 24/7 in vent. Couldnt even have an actual conversation about shit. You being 100% cocky, no thanks.

JoShY

LoL unblock me i will give u the id and ask junt if its right k thx and he defended me cause i and many others dont thinks its fair lvling it then kicked off because a dumb ass like u bitched like a little girl but w/e no beef with rezz hes a good guy but ,,l,, for sheldonjaguay

me cocky lol u and ur hacked rocs +3 ya uhh no
    i mean scammed

TehFonz

LoL unblock me i will give u the id and ask junt if its right k thx and he defended me cause i and many others dont thinks its fair lvling it then kicked off because a dumb ass like u bitched like a little girl but w/e no beef with rezz hes a good guy but ,,l,, for sheldonjaguay

me cocky lol u and ur hacked rocs +3 ya uhh no
    i mean scammed[/b]
    Theyre +2, but thanks anyway Why dont you just quit and sell Khaos for 10 bucks _|_

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1395771

--Jones--

AL or Bis GG trying to act like me by making xJonesx, dumbest idea iv ever seen...but ok.
    sheldon dont talk to other ppl about scamming/babashopping u do it more then the ppl u talk about.
    and i defended Josh because he's cool, and doesnt talk shit behind ppl's back like u do. trying to act like u wanna be cool again then i find out u talk shit behind my back. "but i would say it to ur face if i had anything to say!" MY ASS ! wang face. d1d2d3d4

BTW!!! wat happened to saygoodnight? disbanded poor dres /quit plx.
    bis, talk more shit, get hacked again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. gyft ur char plx?

TehFonz

AL or Bis GG trying to act like me by making xJonesx, dumbest idea iv ever seen...but ok.
    sheldon dont talk to other ppl about scamming/babashopping u do it more then the ppl u talk about.
    and i defended Josh because he's cool, and doesnt talk shit behind ppl's back like u do. trying to act like u wanna be cool again then i find out u talk shit behind my back. "but i would say it to ur face if i had anything to say!" MY ASS ! wang face. d1d2d3d4

BTW!!! wat happened to saygoodnight? disbanded poor dres /quit plx.
    bis, talk more shit, get hacked again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. gyft ur char plx?[/b]
    Dude 1st of all, you say i scam and hack and shit like its my job _|_. I do these things for the best intentions and its over with so quit crying asswhipe. I gave you Jones YOU CUNT, and about talking shit? lollll i told you in game everything i tell other people ive already told you. Does Josh know that your the one who took the items off sword ( His ss and sh and other shit) ? Does he know that you didnt have intentions of giving them back untill i bitched you out, your a joke dude. Like Josh you should just quit or change your identity. And on another note its not because your Jewish, its because your an annoying asshole so dont be calling me a racist or some random shit _|_

P.S. I robbed individual(s) not an entire clan and im admitting it. You on the other hand would prolly rob your own family if you could get away with it. The Dre's and even the people that didnt like you in that clan stuck up for you, what did you do? Shit in theyre mouth like it was nothing and then talk shit to grown ass men like you can do something. SUCKADICK

JoShY

LoL Firstly
    Mafia wasnt me who kept ur items
    Durka i took a CB+0 that wasnt urs
    Ask Cootie
    I gave it to him at +7 k

And Sheldon at Least i give back items to people Who got there items Jacked in the first place cough WE+3 WE+2 Holy Animor +8 Rocs+2 k thx nuff said

--Jones--

1) i gave josh back his items when i heard it was josh
    2) u scam for best intentions? LMAO
    3) u didnt give LBD all his items, ur using them
    4) was that only time u scammed? nuff said.

TehFonz

1) i gave josh back his items when i heard it was josh
    2) u scam for best intentions? LMAO
    3) u didnt give LBD all his items, ur using them
    4) was that only time u scammed? nuff said.[/b]
    1) keep telling ur new assbuddy that
    2) OFC
    3) Soon he will, im enjoying using them ^^
    4) Actually Khanjitsu back in ke, but now that i found out he was a duper i could give a damn _|_

JoShY

U still scammed 1 of the most legit person on this game doesnt matter about khanjitsu

TehFonz

U still scammed 1 of the most legit person on this game doesnt matter about khanjitsu[/b]
    I didnt scam LBD(robbed the dude that robbed him (HI)), i said id get him back something (CS+8) before all of this shit went down and i did give him something for now. You dont know shit, go crawl back to LostSoulz and be PRIVATE SERVER GOD ZOMG pls

JoShY

You say Your intensions were good but u only gave back a Cs+8 when now u have Rocs+2 We+3 we+2 holy animor +8 shall i continue
    You cant say your intensions were good when u practically kept every item

TehFonz

You say Your intensions were good but u only gave back a Cs+8 when now u have Rocs+2 We+3 we+2 holy animor +8 shall i continue
    You cant say your intensions were good when u practically kept every item[/b]
    Pretty much, and your opinion =? Like i posted above go log on shadow and jones logs on Liqafag and np transfer while jerking eachother off. Btw WE+3, and WE+1 idiot like i said you dont know shit _|_

JoShY

LoL i will log on shadow but wont np transfer just sit there and pm u jiberish and shit u wont understand

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast