Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looks Like Jones thinks he's smart

This is a discussion on Looks Like Jones thinks he's smart within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; LoL i will log on shadow but wont np transfer just sit there and pm u jiberish and shit u ...
Page: 3

TehFonz

LoL i will log on shadow but wont np transfer just sit there and pm u jiberish and shit u wont understand[/b]
    homo 8======D, now quit sticking up for fagboy Jones/Danny bc he is np transferring and your bringing my business into the topic and its not necessary. Me banning you from vent and all the other shit has 0 to do with him np transferring.

JoShY

Ok First I wanted to go into Vent to talk to bison had no intentions of going in to talk to u
    If Jones Is Np transferring thats his business i remember me speaking Hypothetically when i said all that stuff about what could be never said i was backing anyone up way to jump to conclusions Sheldon

damm i wish this could be in general chat my post count would go sky high

TehFonz

Ok First I wanted to go into Vent to talk to bison had no intentions of going in to talk to u
    If Jones Is Np transferring thats his business i remember me speaking Hypothetically when i said all that stuff about what could be never said i was backing anyone up way to jump to conclusions Sheldon

damm i wish this could be in general chat my post count would go sky high[/b]
    Next time in English please. Im not jumping to conclusion's, im just saying you dont know what your talking about for the most part. I mention'd jones was sticking up for you hardcore in a pm like you where his boyfriend. If you would like Josh, i can tell Jones something that would really make his day o.O. I guarntee you know what it is, if not just ask and ill remind you of some of the actual conversations we did have. Kthnx

JoShY

Tell Him I dont care, I wouldnt do it to him now that i see how much he backs me up theres no point im not friends with people for years then decide to scam them like you did to Emo even tho it was "for a good cause"

ReZzDrAg0nz

To Jones:

My friend was nice enough to let u use flyingshadow, instead of appreciate it, you scam ppl and ruin the acct. Then u went on flyingsword and stole 58gbs, i wish u would grow up someday. Until then, say wat u have to say tonight, there might not be a tomorrow for u on ko4life forum...

--Jones--

id love to hear wat josh has to say from him..and 2nd, u said english pls but ur grammar SUCKS. conclusion's? its conclusions dumbass. go to school pls.

--Jones--

To Jones:

My friend was nice enough to let u use flyingshadow, instead of appreciate it, you scam ppl and ruin the acct. Then u went on flyingsword and stole 58gbs, i wish u would grow up someday. Until then, say wat u have to say tonight, there might not be a tomorrow for u on ko4life forum...[/b]
    im scared... IM GONNA BE BANNED FROM KO4LIFE!!! OH NO!!! SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! i took 3 items from sword, gave them back when i new it was joshs. didnt even know sword had gbs on him, apparently josh didnt either. and ur telling me off for taking shit from sword? give josh the items that he had on there, and wanna lvl his char a bit? he lvled ur ass and pked for u, put some nps, lvl, and items on there. wat do u do? listen to sheldon to take it back and put a babashopped CS on there? GG. and btw, ur friend was nice enough to gimme shadow..ok. ur friend or SGN whichever one, took my items off of shadow a couple times b4 i actually took them off my self.

TehFonz

Tell Him I dont care, I wouldnt do it to him now that i see how much he backs me up theres no point im not friends with people for years then decide to scam them like you did to Emo[/b]
    Yawn, your boring dude. Actually you told me in vent to Add Jones to clan on Liquid and be nice to him and accept him so you could log on his account to "buy him premium" and then rob the hell out of him, give sgn back theyre items and people back theyre other shit and keep the rest for yourself. Guess what! I didnt add him so you and him can go fuk urselves. Lying sack of shit. P.S. i have no problem with Ed or Alex other than they robbed 139519591 people.

P.S. heres his brother's ::::::P::::::: msn i just got thnx, forgot to block this sack of shit as well.

1=ME said:
    tell ur brother to sukadick, trying to say i scam like its a daily thing _|_ sad that ur helping him nation transfer that char

:::: ::::: says (11:48 PM):
    wtf r u talking about?
    i quit KO
    and u cant tell me wat to do
    who the fuck u think u r
    i dont have KO on my computer
    and even if i did help
    so wat?
    like u didnt scam?
    :::: ::::: says (11:49 PM):
    u scammed screamine mo
    and the other dude
    that had CS +8
    so dont tell me wat to do

1=ME says (11:49 PM):
    yawn
    i scammed a scammer
    you scammed a "friend" and people who trusted you
    and fucking people you didnt know

:::: ::::: says (11:50 PM):
    I DIDNT SCAM SHIT

1=ME says (11:50 PM):
    yawn
    someone scammed me

ur bro did it all himself
    OKE
    2 diff pc's and he's np transferring on just one
    sureeeeeeeee

SOMEONE SCAMMED ME WHEN I WAS ON Bobsbak
    prolly ur fucking brother
    u know wat?
    fuck u

nice one

ok

go fuck ur brother
    and josh
    same time
    3 way gang bang
    faggots
    1=ME says (11:52 PM):
    P.S. i robbed Emo not fucking lbd u retarted fucking cunt
    1=ME says (11:53 PM):
    put that in your pipe and smoke it

JoShY

sorry jones but i dont get it lol

im scared... IM GONNA BE BANNED FROM KO4LIFE!!! OH NO!!! SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! i took 3 items from sword, gave them back when i new it was joshs. didnt even know sword had gbs on him, apparently josh didnt either. and ur telling me off for taking shit from sword? give josh the items that he had on there, and wanna lvl his char a bit? he lvled ur ass and pked for u, put some nps, lvl, and items on there. wat do u do? listen to sheldon to take it back and put a babashopped CS on there? GG. and btw, ur friend was nice enough to gimme shadow..ok. ur friend or SGN whichever one, took my items off of shadow a couple times b4 i actually took them off my self.[/b]
    he didn't listen to just sheldon he listed to like 10 + clannie / allie who told him josh is a shit talking retard and didn't deserve to play it

--Jones--

robbed emo which had LBD's items on him. from wat i hear u took a shitload from that for ur own benefit. but i thought u do it for good intentions and uv scammed way more ppl long ago except that other guy u mensioned. so u put it in ur fucking pipe and smoke it wang face.

TehFonz

im scared... IM GONNA BE BANNED FROM KO4LIFE!!! OH NO!!! SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! i took 3 items from sword, gave them back when i new it was joshs. didnt even know sword had gbs on him, apparently josh didnt either. and ur telling me off for taking shit from sword? give josh the items that he had on there, and wanna lvl his char a bit? he lvled ur ass and pked for u, put some nps, lvl, and items on there. wat do u do? listen to sheldon to take it back and put a babashopped CS on there? GG. and btw, ur friend was nice enough to gimme shadow..ok. ur friend or SGN whichever one, took my items off of shadow a couple times b4 i actually took them off my self.[/b]
    Oh look another retarted ass response from a piece of shit . Im looking for the fucking pm right now where you admitted to have 58GB EXACTLY on your shit. So give me a bit to find and that will be the end of your piece of shit ass. Btw josh we know you still got items on sword, like some warrior chitins 7 or some gay shit like that, how about u pm rezz and tell him instead of talking shit like he just kicked you off and didnt give u shit. ALSO dont be talking shit like you know what josh does jones, i lvl'd sword more than his punk ass did, so eatadick. PSS, the cs isnt babashopped you retarted fat fuck

--Jones--

he didn't listen to just sheldon he listed to like 10 + clannie / allie who told him josh is a shit talking retard and didn't deserve to play it[/b]
    why not give him his items back? or why not tell him long ago if u guys knew he was such a shit talker? NO instead u wanted to see what other items u can make off of it, and maybe some gbs or lvls.

JoShY

And i bet i could name them all right now but i wont because what i told them i will never take back all of HeartBeat and gotmilk same way
    when they owned me they put it in my face but when i owned them pff excuses excuses
    and btw i love how DarkNight said i have balls and Juno didnt
    much love darknight

--Jones--

Oh look another retarted ass response from a piece of shit . Im looking for the fucking pm right now where you admitted to have 58GB EXACTLY on your shit. So give me a bit to find and that will be the end of your piece of shit ass. Btw josh we know you still got items on sword, like some warrior chitins 7 or some gay shit like that, how about u pm rezz and tell him instead of talking shit like he just kicked you off and didnt give u shit. ALSO dont be talking shit like you know what josh does jones, i lvl'd sword more than his punk ass did, so eatadick. PSS, the cs isnt babashopped you retarted fat fuck[/b]

and my responses are retarted...eatadick good one. u dont say that very often! and even if i did say i had 58gbs which i dont recall..that means its rezzes? fucking dumbass

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast