LOOKY LOOKY, BEST MP DAGGER IN DIEZ BIZIUTCHES!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LOOKY LOOKY, BEST MP DAGGER IN DIEZ BIZIUTCHES!!!!!!!! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Yes i am selling an assassin dagger +.....no...not 4.....+5!!!!!!!!! Ap: 48 Mp Recovery is 10 duh Be the first to ...
Page: 1

The Restorer

Default LOOKY LOOKY, BEST MP DAGGER IN DIEZ BIZIUTCHES!!!!!!!!

Yes i am selling an assassin dagger +.....no...not 4.....+5!!!!!!!!!

Ap: 48
    Mp Recovery is 10 duh

Be the first to own the Strongest Mp Recovery Dagger in Diez

(there was another post about this dagger but that guy who posted is in the same clan as i am and i forgot my account on ko4life so i asked him to post for me ^^)

Offers pweeezee :wub: :wub: :wub:

WuTang

i remeber anyone had a +5 sb mp abosrd sorry to rain ur parade

The Restorer

i havn't seen any around tho, think they still exist?
    Mines 100% Real ^_^

My clan leader says the +5 assassin dagger is worth 200m+ but i'll gýft it much cheaper

LiekProAndStuff

-_- bump for the nub, gl selling it :lol:

acolyted

2m <_<

The Restorer

Preferably a price thats more then an mp +4 dagger >,<

Some1 pm'd me in game for 65m for it :mellow: but i was selling it overnight for 75m and when i woke up he was gone

btw cant b screwed bumping, personally i don't like scrolling down "BUMP BUMP BUMP" and having like 3 pages of replies, with only like 2 people who arn't me -_-

Actually, there's a swordbreaker +5/10 mp absorbed as well ... so this one really isn't that special :P

The Restorer

Fantastic...more mp daggers better then mine....I'll just sell mine cheaper then them?

oncemore

Who the hell uses mp absorb anymore anyway. I would kick you from an exp party for using mp absorb.

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by oncemore
    Who the hell uses mp absorb anymore anyway. *I would kick you from an exp party for using mp absorb.
    dam you beat me to it.. i suppose of it was a noob party like apos or something (the regular ones like in raiba) cause today the things ppl fight are to strong to be using mp absorb unless ur a warrior using a lyc. :P

The Restorer

Mp absorb = Postive Mana Regain

Also if yr a good comboer *points to self* you can give a steady mh combo without poting

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by The Restorer
    Mp absorb = Postive Mana Regain

Also if yr a good comboer *points to self* you can give a steady mh combo without poting
    So its hard to

skill
    skill
    skill
    skill
    skill
    skill
    1 mp pot

??

keep in mind with 1 mp pot youll be at your alltime high ap, not no large gap from an mp abosrb

The Restorer

No u can exp n shit without spending money for pot duh, only repair and wolf

Mp absorb only lowers u ap by like 100ish or less, well MY mp absorb does, cuz its 1337, no crappy little pissy 19 ap mp absorb daggers that most ppls use

Btw my daggers are mds+7 if yr thinkin i use crap daggers coz the ap isn't lowered much

Banned Senior Member

only lowers your ap cause you must have crappy daggers left hand dropping from 92 ( shard 7 ) 96 ( md +8 ) or 101 ( shard 8 ) down to 48 is gonna be a nice chunk

The Restorer

Not really, only bout 100 or so...plus its hella good to kill without potting, saves gud gud money u can spend on nice things...armor, items..hookers etc

Btw this is how it works

Right hand = 87
    Left Hand = 43.5
    AP=997

and with mp dagger...

Right hand = 87
    Left hand = 24
    AP=891

Ofc everyone knows this ^_^

Btw my rogue is 53 B) and killed an attila when he was 52 with 960 buff, some guy was ksing me, might have been 57 or sumthing, using sd or sa coz i was taken all the agro and i killed the attila, got the drop, and traded the drop in for a nice 720 mana pot, thats rite folks, it f***en coined me kmen.

Ok...back to the topic...