Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Luasita Scammer ^^

This is a discussion on Luasita Scammer ^^ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Luasita is fucking scammer and dont know tehdr4k and cryau men , i have only items noob , u are ...
Page: 1

tereres

Luasita is fucking scammer and dont know tehdr4k and cryau men , i have only items noob , u are fucking scammer , u sell aiacos people clan LaFamiglia and 2 mounth later quit account and items fucking scammer , u need post? , ok i say Salegna and all clan LaFamiglia post here u are scammer men...i am legit nooob u are fucking scammer , u sell account and later quit account and items noob , ask in game , clan laFamiglia (human) and ask for aiacos , u sell and later quited account noob and u come here and say me scammer Pffffffff , u are fucking idiot men .....open voucher and i am scammer? "N00B"
    all clan LaFamiglia know u are Ex-Yoga and sell aiacos account friend Salegna and 2 mounth later quit account ..bb luasita and good luck here..

luasita

Luasita is fucking scammer and dont know tehdr4k and cryau men , i have only items noob , u are fucking scammer , u sell aiacos people clan LaFamiglia and 2 mounth later quit account and items fucking scammer , u need post? , ok i say Salegna and all clan LaFamiglia post here u are scammer men...i am legit nooob u are fucking scammer , u sell account and later quit account and items noob , ask in game , clan laFamiglia (human) and ask for aiacos , u sell and later quited account noob and u come here and say me scammer Pffffffff , u are fucking idiot men .....open voucher and i am scammer? "N00B"
    all clan LaFamiglia know u are Ex-Yoga and sell aiacos account friend Salegna and 2 mounth later quit account ..bb luasita and good luck here..[/b]
    i think my post hurted u xD!! no problem...i know the ppl know me enough...u can post anything and go create acc to post with others name i dont really care...i have sold many items recieving first the money and never got any problem...but one thing...I DONT USE MY MOM'S HEALTH TO SELL ITEM...i could be a noob but not idiot as u r... u really know thedr4k and cry4u u know why? cos those nicks r the same person!!!...with these emails [email protected] and [email protected]... good luck with ur post...GUYS TAKE OF THIS GUY...USE MANY ACC TO POST...just look how many person sell raptor+8 and more similar items, and check the day he create that account...get ur own conclusions :S...

tereres

i dont create new account men , but u are scammer ask in game is easy , u are scammer , i dont know pablo_dokey_okey© and nieg.hi men , i am from argentina but chaco sorry , but i know u are scammer and scamnmed clan LaFamiglia...ty and bb (AKS IN GAME LEEDER CLAN LAFAMIGLIA FOR YOGA AND AIACOS) "LUASITA" :wacko:

luasita

i dont create new account men , but u are scammer ask in game is easy , u are scammer , i dont know pablo_dokey_okey© and nieg.hi men , i am from argentina but chaco sorry , but i know u are scammer and scamnmed clan LaFamiglia...ty and bb (AKS IN GAME LEEDER CLAN LAFAMIGLIA FOR YOGA AND AIACOS) "LUASITA" :wacko:[/b]
    last time i post here...as u see nobody reply xD well im here just to say that u r those "guys" i named...that's is ur mail and ur friend too...good luck with ur post...and of course they (LaFamiglia) r ur friends...but ppl go ask for me here or in game i have no proble for that ;D...i hope ur mother is better ...sell ur raptor for her medicine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u r a big stupid! :lol: :lol:

OverTheTop

lame topic

proves pls

tereres

luasita is scammer :

1_quit account name is "AiacoS" One of his family the name is Mario.
    2_Sell AiacoS for real money..and 1 mounth later quit account for ticket support.
    3_ hacked account and quit items
    4_post here Selling Warrior lvl 71 human...
    5_Someone asked one of the famiglia for llyogall and say isfucking scammer ^^ and LaFamiglia dont is my friend lol

Frankie su ti q conoces a Mario y al hdp de luasita ayudame a undir al forro este plz
    mario usaba a ineverdownj y sabes que su primo luasita es cagon..si puedes poner esto en ingles te lo agredeceria.

luasita

luasita is scammer :

1_quit account name is "AiacoS" One of his family the name is Mario.
    2_Sell AiacoS for real money..and 1 mounth later quit account for ticket support.
    3_ hacked account and quit items
    4_post here Selling Warrior lvl 71 human...
    5_Someone asked one of the famiglia for llyogall and say isfucking scammer ^^ and LaFamiglia dont is my friend lol

Frankie su ti q conoces a Mario y al hdp de luasita ayudame a undir al forro este plz
    mario usaba a ineverdownj y sabes que su primo luasita es cagon..si puedes poner esto en ingles te lo agredeceria.[/b]
    i said i wont post AGAIN! but i must....listen stupid, dont even get my mother in this ok? son of a bitch!! and dont push Frankie to talk bad about me...bring here ur proof...dont act like a stupid...u bring ur proof dont ask other for it...dont u see that just u got pity in phorum to others??...better shut up...could be ur best defense... :angry:

tereres

frankie is from peru and sure know mario....stupid idiot and sure know u, and know u are fucking scammer isreason i say frankie...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

LOL ... 1st of all, ima gonna talk with INeverDownJ's owner and Mario aka. AiacoS about what you're saying ... and 2nd Luasita, my dude wants his money back, he just got tired of your mage lol.

Entropy

Messi's english improves dramatically when he gets angry lol.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Messi's english improves dramatically when he gets angry lol.[/b]
    LOL leave the "men" alone :lol:

2trytolive

so any proof or only talk? also Lord Elder is a member of LaFamiglia if what you said was true he'll support it, if it was not true then you should be ban for ruining others reputation

pwnzyou

seriously can someone translate ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast