Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Luasita Scammer ^^

This is a discussion on Luasita Scammer ^^ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; seriously can someone translate ?[/b] lol ... do the same thing that I will do, IGNORE them ^_^...
Page: 2

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

seriously can someone translate ?[/b]
    lol ... do the same thing that I will do, IGNORE them ^_^

tereres

Ask yuo anyone in LaFamiglia... or if is here any member of that clan in this foro...if what i am saying is true or not... If you think that Luasita stole an account to his cousin... why cant she steal to you??!!
    Only what i want is to sell my items here.... but Luasita Tried to Scamm me, thats why im saying this...

tereres

Scammer O_o

OverTheTop

proof moron come on :S

proof moron come on :S[/b]

luasita

Dont ask for proof...he doesnt have...well if any person that r looking this post have doubt about me, just pm me and we can talk...

tereres

Bump For Scammer :angry:

wave

waw ... next topic?

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Luasita and Messi ARE the same piece of shit. Messi is ([email protected] or something like that and I saw ppl hacked by him :angry: ) ... anyways beware from this 2 guys ... my friend bought his f**king mage, and now ima going to tell him to take off the items, cuz Luasita loves to get accounts back after being selling it. -_-

luasita

Luasita and Messi ARE the same piece of shit. Messi is ([email protected] or something like that and I saw ppl hacked by him :angry: ) ... anyways beware from this 2 guys ... my friend bought his f**king mage, and now ima going to tell him to take off the items, cuz Luasita loves to get accounts back after being selling it. -_-[/b]
    messi maybe....not me...take ur time but dont make a mistake in ur post...ty

tereres

Luasita is scammer men , i dont know pablookeydokey man -.-

OverTheTop

invest ur time for some english lessons helps u more as doing stupid topics......and still where is ur prove ?

touchmeslowly

invest ur time for some english lessons helps u more as doing stupid topics......and still where is ur prove ?[/b]

Not to be rude or anything...But considering you are being rude to those who have weak English...you should take a lesson or two yourself :P. lawl

Bad Sentence Structure: Helps u more as doing stupid topics
    Correct Sentence Structure: It will help you out instead of making stupid posts. (keeping it as close to your sentence as possible without changing it up to much :P hehe)

Incorrect Spelling: Prove
    Correct Spelling: Proof

okie dokie bye bye XD

p.s. I won't care if you flame me . Just don't judge other people, when your not too fresh off the boat yourself.

tereres

yo hablo español gringo de mierda para que carajos quiero saber ingles , compren todas las cosas que quieran ya no hablo mas ojala algun dia esto le pase algunos de ustedes y me van a dar la razon chaufas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12