lvl 60 . 80% horde rogue (fully geared + 500g) WoW.

This is a discussion on lvl 60 . 80% horde rogue (fully geared + 500g) WoW. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; looking for lvl 66-67 rogue naked!! for my world of warcraft account which comes with all accessories including the games ...
Page: 1

xXxGoDxXx

looking for lvl 66-67 rogue naked!! for my world of warcraft account which comes with all accessories including the games itself and the expansion, yes i will post the games to you!!!, i got scammed from knight online a while back so i started to play world of warcraft, but i have loved knight online all along and i am hoping that someone has got a rogue at the lvl i am asking and i only want it naked

my world of warcraft accoutn has never been banned nor suspended and i have never given out any information to anyone

it comes with a epic mount and full epic gear including nightslayer from molten core (really hard instance) and epic weapons also it has a combat style talents but can be changed with the 500gold which comes with it, and also with that 500g you can basically buy any items you want in the game or any enchant that you desire.

the account is located on the server al'akir

like i said i have all information required and i will even give you the games through the post (the games cost me 50£ which is like 90$) complately free.

i hope someone can help me make my come back to knight online i am not asking for a lvl 70+ char just a lvl 66-67 rogue completely naked will do me.

if anyone is interested in this deal please feel free to pm me, i will even buy a 1 month subscription to the game for you so you can jump straight into action.

thank you.

Jay.

forever ZinG

xXxGoDxXx
    xXxELEMENTxXx

xXxGoDxXx

up please guys help me out here aint askin much :P

xXxGoDxXx

bump :wub: :wub: :wub:

xXxGoDxXx

bump :wub:

xAraChNiDx

bump,

trade him plz u wow whores

xXxGoDxXx

bumpy bump ty for free bump

xXxGoDxXx

:wub:

xXxGoDxXx

bump common guys someone must have a spare rogue or somthin u get a free game!!

xXxGoDxXx

bump

xXxGoDxXx

bump :wub: