LVL 70

This is a discussion on LVL 70 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; So far i have seen lvl 69-68-67 but not any single 70 Maybe K2 doing something against those damn exp ...
Page: 1

mammlea

So far i have seen lvl 69-68-67 but not any single 70

Maybe K2 doing something against those damn exp buggers and auto banning any single 70, that would be cool, and control the lvls bit

what are your opinions?

fuk koxpers / xp buggers

IllusionS

IMO anyone over lvl 67 is exp bugging, or GM friend, being as the servers have been screwed for many weeks, and the only person i know that is 65 legit is beatrix, Theres lots of 65-67 you never see them exp in eslant/hobs or anything and they just magically showup in ronark lvl 65-67. 67 would be possible at this stage legitly if they played ALOT.

Dtoxx

IMO anyone over lvl 67 is exp bugging, or GM friend, being as the servers have been screwed for many weeks, and the only person i know that is 65 legit is beatrix, Theres lots of 65-67 you never see them exp in eslant/hobs or anything and they just magically showup in ronark lvl 65-67. 67 would be possible at this stage legitly if they played ALOT.[/b]
    My warrior has been lvl 63.4 for about 3weeks

IllusionS

63 isn't that hard, you can use exp scrolls to 61, then use all your quests to 62, then 62 has 3 quests that give you ~40%.

jezuss

indeeed i also think lvl 70 people get automatic banned