Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Macius_Lord is a hacker, he is selling stolen items

This is a discussion on Macius_Lord is a hacker, he is selling stolen items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi! I made this topic to let us know, what happened with my friend, a really good gun rogue. And ...
Page: 1

MBR_HUN

Hi!

I made this topic to let us know, what happened with my friend, a really good gun rogue. And i want to ruin the hacker's happyness.

On friday night a terrible thing happened with my clanmate, Tazmageddon. He got a DC in the CZ, and he went to sleep. Later, at night, when he entered, he realized, his account was hacked. All his good items were stolen, like: IB+8, Full chittin set +8, 2*kekuri +3, PP+2, Elf belt, 60 gb, etc. All of the work of two years.
    A day after this happening a polish guy, called Macius_Lord started topics with selling these items, said: Items from his rogue. Today we get back the Iron bow +8, but he declined his crime, and to give the items back. He sold all of these good rogue items for IGC, and for priest stuffs, so he lives a happy, well equipped life now. I am sure, noone ever will do anything against him, but i want to do against this hacker, this is why i wrote this topic.
    He hacked a Gold premium member, who did not know the secret question, and was unable to seal his valuable items. Who payed hundreds of dollars to the Knigh Tonline, while Macius_Lord, the thief said, he is a non-premium user.

He is playing on the Diez servers
    Ingame name: Macius_Lord
    His Clan is: Kosiarze - it will be a big shame to them, if they will let him to play within the clan after this crime.
    I am almost sure, that nothing will happen against him, but i hope, there will be a few people, who will not play with him. Be careful, maybe you, and your items are targeted by him next time.
    Thx.
    MBR

MBR_HUN

The minimum, what would be acceptable as a punishment to Macius_Lord - is the IP bann.
    Does anyone know, who can help in this?

figura

thx to the better topic my friend

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

He hacked a Gold premium member, who did not know the secret question, and was unable to seal his valuable items. Who payed hundreds of dollars to the Knigh Tonline, while Macius_Lord, the thief said, he is a non-premium user.[/b]
    Was your friend the first and only owner of that character?

figura

bump

Hmmm Interesting? o.0 But ya no way your friend got hacked :S Your friend got SCAMMED by some1 he thought he could trust =\ not flaming just stating the obvious as it is in most cases x.x....

MBR_HUN

No, he was the original owner of this character, and played alone with this toon. It was not scammed.

Fionekk

Hi hmm on first i wanna say this is not first steal from Macius_Lord and i think i know who have item what u try to find
    http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5669/pp23ut.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8021/apursa9lg.jpg

this photo maybe show a true i think Ursus_Ace and macius_lord stole item from tazmageddon, Ursus be a member on clan Styx, but clan dont make here anything this is only he steal tazmageddon, i hope we found true and the stealer has paid for this who it make, i hope u get all items who Macius_Lord and Ursus_Ace steal. Ursus_Ace can't buy this item in last time beacuse he dont have enought gb or items.

same thing happen to me just the gay was hack me is ByRaQ
    i saw him shout for sell all my items and i ask him for give me back items
    he sayid i lost all items coz they was dupe and i not got hack
    after 1 day i get in char and my char was use armors and sword from the armor and weapon marchet <_<

MBR_HUN

Dear Fionekk!

Thanks for your help very much! Now we seek the options, to punish them in the game, but as everyone knows, the admins have too much work to do
    But i trust in the justice, and i hope one day they will pay for this.
    I am interested after the reactions of their clans, what will they do?

MBR_HUN

and what is interesting, he did not wanted to sell the stolen worthy items for USD, maybe becouse on this path we would reach him. Or he still has no credit card

figura

bump it

Parhumrouz

IP ban him :wacko:

Ursus_Ace

zzzz im not idiot and i safe money from christmass events :/ and im legit player... i hate hack and koxps... zzz

btw fionekk ur lie u know? u are typical kid ... and u can shut up

have u any proofs that u didnt do it ? :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast