Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Maranello is not a scammer

This is a discussion on Maranello is not a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; come to florida plz? i dont mind kickuring ur ass and WOW TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET MORE PLZ?...
Page: 2

killer2675

come to florida plz? i dont mind kickuring ur ass and WOW TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET MORE PLZ?

Maranello

Z z Z

everyone else knows that u scammed me and u call s4f / s4l / s4p / s4d a noob clan i bet u money anyone in any of these clans can u kill not to mention but were The BEST English clan out there..[/b]
    Did I asked your adress idiot?
    I was talking in game
    I'm not gonna waste my time running for a noob
    If you wanna kick my ass, come canada

TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET MORE PLZ[/b]
    www.learnhowtoreadforidiots.com

I bet 10gb on me, Would u bet that much on you with your account?

killer2675

im int priest i cant kill u noob damn ur dumb

freakyangel

oh pls =.=' leave killer alone, u both shut up lol

he did A fair trade, oki...

lets stop it here guys ><

OK ALL STFU BEFORE COME OVER THERE AND FUCK VIKINGS AND OTHER PPL THAT SAYS KILLER IS A SCAMMER .. IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH KILLER SEND ME A PM AND WE WILL DISCUSS .. ### THE END ###

killer2675

ty wiss

Maranello

im int priest i cant kill u noob damn ur dumb[/b]
    Ur prob.
    I&#39;d own u with dcz still.

he did A fair trade, oki...[/b]
    Then why he got his account back with all my shit on it? huh
    I don&#39;t call that a fair trade
    I call that a scam

OK ALL STFU BEFORE COME OVER THERE AND FUCK VIKINGS AND OTHER PPL THAT SAYS KILLER IS A SCAMMER .. IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH KILLER SEND ME A PM AND WE WILL DISCUSS .. ### THE END ###[/b]
    who does ppl believe... a few days gm of website.. or a bunch of liars?

Aw poor little killer, can&#39;t handdle the pressure anymore?
    Gotta ask little friends IRL to be in ur favor on forums now?
    I bet you guys were there when we traded our accounts Dummies

ph3var2

Im still confused as hell about this and I guess that none of you were in s4f and this was all about s4l.

killer2675

phevar i was in s4l maraneelo hacked/scammed me and rep kicked him from clan soon as he found out.. then i got my acct back and did ncs now im back in clan as Sil3ntEcho instead of killer2675

Coronius

rofl bro ur the scammer everyone knows i never traded my acct and as from what i remeber u said u have ss&#39;s of me trading acct&#39;s wiht u on msn>? correct yeah exactly so where are these ss&#39;s? still havent seen em b/c u scammed me and got caught ty undy and kid im sure undy will 1 hit kill u or even own you on his dcz character so stop talking shit u noob u scmammed me got caught its over k2 and everyone else knows that u scammed me and u call s4f / s4l / s4p / s4d a noob clan i bet u money anyone in any of these clans can u kill not to mention but were The BEST English clan out there.. thats right i said it BEST ENGLISH CLAN so watch ur mouth kid u act like depoiler so much are u despoiler for real man go get a life no one likes u her tired of u trying to flame me and actc is not for sale dip shit.. so blow me[/b]
    wow ... hold on a sec ... everybody that knows me knows that i hate liers ! i do know that u ryan was the one who applied to get invited in first place in s4l ! i also do know that maranelo was never apllied to get invited (with that priest) coz when he logged on char was already in clan! maybe thats why maranelo didnt even know that s4clans got clan bank etc !

BUT

i also know that u did tryed to trade ur char with suicid3 ! u asked me on msn to help u log in on him and i told u to use only 12 first digits on pass ! remember ? I DONT KNOW what happened with suicid3 char and im personaly not follower of babashoping idea but i do hate liers !

so u better be rdy to come up with a very very good excuse on this or else u will become an ex s4 member !

Maranello

wow ... hold on a sec ... everybody that knows me knows that i hate liers ! i do know that u ryan was the one who applied to get invited in first place in s4l ! i also do know that maranelo was never apllied to get invited (with that priest) coz when he logged on char was already in clan! maybe thats why maranelo didnt even know that s4clans got clan bank etc !

BUT

i also know that u did tryed to trade ur char with suicid3 ! u asked me on msn to help u log in on him and i told u to use only 12 first digits on pass ! remember ? I DONT KNOW what happened with suicid3 char and im personaly not follower of babashoping idea but i do hate liers !

so u better be rdy to come up with a very very good excuse on this or else u will become an ex s4 member ![/b]
    Omg... a 3rd person finally take my side !

Yes i did traded account.. otherwise i wouldn&#39;t be here argumenting...
    he did trade, he did got my suicid3, but he just don&#39;t wanna admit

Ellshar... is that true u gave him +5 mace with hp bonus on it?
    Do you want to tell the truth...
    Have you gave him that mace +5 with hp bonus on it...
    If not it means that he got it by me... by getting account back

Coronius

mace +5 or not can prove nothing at all ... the fact that u was on that priest is well known to all ...

the fact that no1 knows (except u 2) where suicid3 is proves exactly why this flame war started ...

both of u claiming that u have been scammed but no1 can actually prove it .. at least to my eyes ...

so IF u r right as u claim ... try NOT to find about a losy mace+5 (that is actually a quest item) but try to find suicid3 !

thats what u had to do both of u from the very start !

also i wanna add on this (and just coz i know who was the older owner than u of this char as well as his background)that if i ever learn that this specific guy has anything to do with this i can already guarantee him that a hurricane will appear above him !

as for the record... no i didnt gave him mace ... im not bothering with losy items ...

Banned

wiss.. i didnt said killer is scammer .. so stfu?
    i just said Maranello did fair trade

killer2675

Omg... a 3rd person finally take my side !

Yes i did traded account.. otherwise i wouldn&#39;t be here argumenting...
    he did trade, he did got my suicid3, but he just don&#39;t wanna admit

Ellshar... is that true u gave him +5 mace with hp bonus on it?
    Do you want to tell the truth...
    Have you gave him that mace +5 with hp bonus on it...
    If not it means that he got it by me... by getting account back[/b]
    plz state where i have said that elleshar gvae me a mace +5? i said he gave him cleric earring from clan bank never said anythihng about him giving me mace...

waka

the question is if richbOi is a scammer.... i gave him all my info and he got offline from msn like 5 sec after that.. :S
    Dude login on msn and give me the right info.. pls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast