Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Market Moderators

This is a discussion on Market Moderators within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; We are looking for market moderators to help keep the market areas tidy and reduce on any possible scamming. Nominate ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

We are looking for market moderators to help keep the market areas tidy and reduce on any possible scamming.

Nominate users here who you would like to see as a market moderator for this section. The staff will then look
    at the users and make a decision based on input and any past histories they might have.

Keep any flame posts out of this, or else I will mute your account for week

runordie

Ammm, I'm pretty active on these forums so am i allowed to nominate myself? if so count me in :P

Nominating yourself is lame ^^. Someone else should nominate you or you shouldn't really be considered. Thats my opinion. In any case if i'm nominating someone that still plays on olympia to moderate a Market forum it would have to be Rezzdragons since thats all he spent his life doing in olympia was sitting in moradin. Even if I don't particularly like him or share ideolgies with him he's probably the most well suited for it.

runordie

Nominating yourself is lame ^^. Someone else should nominate you or you shouldn't really be considered. Thats my opinion[/b]

It's kinda hard, seeing how dead these Olympia forums are.

Nominating yourself is lame ^^. Someone else should nominate you or you shouldn't really be considered. Thats my opinion. In any case if i'm nominating someone that still plays on olympia to moderate a Market forum it would have to be Rezzdragons since thats all he spent his life doing in olympia was sitting in moradin. Even if I don't particularly like him or share ideolgies with him he's probably the most well suited for it.[/b]
    +1 !! rezz lives in moradon kk

<3

rezz or cecilia phantom

rezzdragon

priest_

rezzdragon[/b]

runordie

Both of them don&#39;t eve play Olympia anymore.

No, eventho you hate zt, we wont nominate you, go play in traffic!

TeK

Rezzdragon B)

Why?
    In any case if i&#39;m nominating someone that still plays on olympia to moderate a Market forum it would have to be Rezzdragons since thats all he spent his life doing in olympia was sitting in moradin.[/b]
    Always in Moradon trading shit when I quit, and seems to still be around doing it now.

CoRteR3aL

Nominating yourself is lame ^^. Someone else should nominate you or you shouldn&#39;t really be considered. Thats my opinion. In any case if i&#39;m nominating someone that still plays on olympia to moderate a Market forum it would have to be Rezzdragons since thats all he spent his life doing in olympia was sitting in moradin. Even if I don&#39;t particularly like him or share ideolgies with him he&#39;s probably the most well suited for it.[/b]

i agree...Rezzdragons would be very nice ...
    +1 vote Rezzdragons...

5DollahSuckySucky

private

EpsaNomaly

Rezzdragons

i vote chemical

i would have voted for aeston but he is quitting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast