Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

maybe selling HB=11rebirth not sure yet

This is a discussion on maybe selling HB=11rebirth not sure yet within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ight be selling hb+11rebirth just have to see if this guys gona sell me wirinom+8 chaos, umm if i do ...
Page: 1

Default maybe selling HB=11rebirth not sure yet

ight be selling hb+11rebirth just have to see if this guys gona sell me wirinom+8 chaos, umm if i do sell im looking for about $375 but like u said idk if im selling yet but feel free to pm me or leave message under this pot ty.
    Last edited by giants12477; 01-14-2011 at 01:20 AM.

JrAluc4rt

btw if you sell it pm you just get 1 possible buyer!!

ok now im pretty sure im selling like 99% sure, jsut need a week or or so to decide on who to chose, i got vouches if u need and i would also like to see ur voches as well and msut be paypal or WU.

send me an email bro

ima vouch for jr alu and im sure u can find others too

ya. giants is good trader too. ill vouch for him

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    ya. giants is good trader too. ill vouch for him
    ty bro ur good trader as well

JrAluc4rt

add me to msn pls.. we can talk beter..

if you want ofc

(ps:thx Yometi, you a nice friend )

I'll buy it breh

ok guys i haave decided to tkae a leave of absence from game college is starting up for me tuesday, i want to get a volkswagen GTI love those cars and im gona need some cash and even if i didnt sell any of my stuff i would not have any time to play game because of college and im gona need to get a 2nd job for car / cell phone payopmets.... soo enogh with my life story... here wat I got.... hb+11rebirth so far some guy oddered me $400 but i still need some vouches from u , u know who u are... im selling a roc+2=(iron set) so somethiung arounf there, im selling an iron belt, and white dragon neck+3.... and yes im thinking baout selling my level 83 warrior (280k nps) and +7 krowaz set... my msn is [email protected]
    and only GG's plz i odnt need someone like that sc*m b4g binkz trying to scam me.

JrAluc4rt

i will try!

Just pmed ya.

kk update on this topic thers only 2 people I trust atm that i will do paypal with ( cuz i dont want some scum b4g doing a chargeback after i give them the items) and they are koopy and scott.....umm and guys if any of u 2 want any of my items maybe i can give u the items 1st and u can send money to WU cuz i would like to put cash in my bank cuz the card linked to my paypal is a prepaid visa and its not linked to my ban account, so i wuld have to buy stuff online with the money i get which i dont really want to do.... so to everyone else WU and u send money first unless ur kopy or scott ..... i dont care how many vouches u got.... im not getting scammed and since ive done cash deals with koopy and scott i turst them .... if u dot like it tough I'm in know rush wat so ever and shit who knows oif there not gone in a month or 2 i might start playing agme again idk .

JrAluc4rt

if paypal is the problem i offer you 420usd via WU you already have my email.... your call...

Last edited by giants12477; 01-17-2011 at 05:29 AM. Reason: im bored =[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast