mehmetick07 is a cheater and a scammer & duper

This is a discussion on mehmetick07 is a cheater and a scammer & duper within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; gday guys my friend was shopping thought c2 last night and saw this guy name mehmetick07 he had a iron ...
Page: 1

gday guys my friend was shopping thought c2 last night and saw this guy name
    mehmetick07 he had a iron bow rebirth plus two for sale so my friend ask him whould he take 400 mil for it he said yes and did it in merchet for my friendi look at it it was persion and a rebirth plus 2 and all but after soon my friend got it off him thought merchet it went back being a normale iron bow plus 2 is this a some what new cheat and all this guy scamm me out of 400 mil
    after askign him could i have my money bak he keep blocking my msg how the fark can player change the item info
    when u buy it it not what u pay for now my friend is broke after paying this dude 400 mil for it and now he wont give it back

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

ffs stop posting this stupid shit-.- he aint scammer he aint duper your friend jst noob and bought a +2 normal ib because he cant see that was a visual bug-.-