Mullet_Mulisha lvl 55 Orc Assasin For Trade

This is a discussion on Mullet_Mulisha lvl 55 Orc Assasin For Trade within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I will trade my lvl 55 Orc Assasin with 20+ days of GOLD Premium and 1200 Knight cash remaining. Character ...
Page: 1

Mullet_Mulisha

Default Mullet_Mulisha lvl 55 Orc Assasin For Trade

I will trade my lvl 55 Orc Assasin with 20+ days of GOLD Premium and 1200 Knight cash remaining. Character has no items but has power up store scrolls and other items left. Gear was taken from a trade scam but the account is legit and secure. Also this account had a nation transfer so there is a bug that when You click nation transfer on the site it reskills you leaving you points to put into your skills, doesn't add extra skills its just a free re-skill basically.Basically All I want in return is a El Morad Human Priest 45+ doesn't need items can be nude.

Not much to ask for.

I have all info for it so has no problems with exchange.

Email included, secret answer, birthday and whatever else is needed.

Put whatever you got on here.

WuTang

dont need orc ;(

Mullet_Mulisha

Changed the lvl thing to 45+ priests any takers.

Mullet_Mulisha

Any body pls I'm a lil desperate because my items got jacked in a trade scam. I know it was stupid but still Im only looking for a 45+ male elmo priest. Doesn't matter what it is.

My accounts got gold premium 20+ days left and 1200 knight cash and power up store items at the inn. got everything else only missing some gear.

Will take virtually anything for this account, just need some offers.

Will take an in-game coin offer.

sockki

lvl 61 priest?

sockki

do you have msn !? if u have add me [email protected] i will really have the rouge