Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

My New Year's Gift to One Person

This is a discussion on My New Year's Gift to One Person within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Chemical, First, I don't really associate with anyone who plays this game, let alone have any past - online friends ...
Page: 1

infolock

Chemical,

First, I don't really associate with anyone who plays this game, let alone have any past - online friends on my MSN. Everyone's been deleted and or is hopefully doing other things. There is nothing wrong, rude, or spamful about this sort of post. If it's not wanted here, I'll repost it in the General section, and state my reasons for doing so there rather than here. That's it Bruce. No hidden motive.

Also,
    Would like to welcome more submissions from people who think they are deserving of the account. Just flew in yesterday from a 5 day visit with family. Great time, hope everyone had a great xmas. So back to the account, it's a level 75 priest, 400k + np, human, will come with all information, absolutely free. I've got an idea of the sort of person I'm looking to gift it too, but have only had a few submissions to base it on. So if you want the account, write a reply to this post. Do not message me privately. As to why you want it, and why you deserve it. This is my holiday spirit, the last bang so to speak. Account has not been used in approximately 6 months. I will not sell it for USD. It will be given away. Send them replies in.

Have a good new years' people.

Gaby159

Hello,
    I really want your account because i wont be able to play alot during 2008...yes a new job, i will work with child with mental handicap(sorry if its not a good "expression", i speak french) So this job will take alot of my time, about 57 hours/week 5/7 days.
    And 8.50$/hours(Minimum in Canada)...Well i wont be able to play and to pay me an account But i think my new job will help alot...
    Thank you and if i dont have this gift i thank you anyway for your generosity.

Please note its a copy of a mail, from someone of my family who dont have account here...

I will comeback the 30 december

my last edit...: I dont want this account for me anyway... i dont like to play 60+ i prefer loose my life in ardream...no stress. So if u said this a lie...You are just wrong.

Hello,
    I really want your account because i wont be able to play alot during 2008...yes a new job, i will work with child with mental handicap(sorry if its not a good "expression", i speak french) So this job will take alot of my time, about 57 hours/week 5/7 days.
    And 8.50$/hours(Minimum in Canada)...Well i wont be able to play and to pay me an account :angry: But i like to help anyway...

Thank you and if i dont have this gift i thank you anyway for your generosity.

I will comeback the 30 december [/b]
    t'habite au quebec ?
    et ou tu travaille ? :P

BTW Pm sent

Gaby159

t'habite au quebec ?
    et ou tu travaille ? :P
    BTW Pm sent [/b]
    pas moi jai encore 15 ans... c'est un cousin ou kk chose du genre...en tt cas dans ma famille.

runordie

I believe this account should go to SuperGhosty, hes an awesome priest and cant find any time to exp, Hes only level 70 and his selling his account due to lack of time to exp. So ya gyft Super plx

Flat0ut

Maybe i'm not well known but i play this game a lot of time (apx 3 years).
    I never made nothing good in this game beacuse always i had rl problems and i needed to sell my chars.
    I left so many friends and i miss them. Finally they decide to play in one server and its olympia.
    I cant buy a gg char beacuse i need to do drive license , pay for school beacuse i'm not that kinda rich.
    I really want to play with my friends , but i'm not able too do this beacuse of this.
    I rater spend money on new year party then pay for some char , even if i cant do it beacuse i cant use paypal or WU.
    I know all of u thinkin that it bullshit , and i want free char.
    Do whatever u want its ur decison , but u can help me and my friends to finally start something really good.

Matador

I'm pretty well known I quit due 2 school exams but now they r over. I would love 2 have your account i would take good care of it. I have played priest in the past and I miss it a lot. I would change the name if u wouldn't want me 2 keep the original. I love ko and I would love 2 jump back in it with your priest. I wouldnt mind if u wanna check on him 2 c i was making the best with him lvling and xping.

Banned

hello infolock
    im sure u dont know me
    but i think im the right person to take care of your account...
    if u will give me your account i will not chagne the password,
    so u will be able to take it away from me when ever u want to..
    well i never bought chars becous im 16 years old + my father is not that rich
    i have nothing to do only to study =(
    i would like to have your priest so much =(
    i think i deservd it becous i have never scammer or hacked any person,i also dont have time to exp char to that high lvl , since im only study
    sorry for my bad english i hope u will chooos me

shampoo

Hello Infolock! XD It is very nice of you to give your account away, because you would get good $ for it if you sold it. I would LOVE to have this character!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have been playing DCZ most of my KO career (2.2 years :P) and only entered the CZ world recently, with my lvl 66 rogue to show for it. This character would be a HUGE asset to me, and I am certain a lvl 75 would do very very well :P I can't even imagine how sick it would be to PK and go do Forgotten Temple with a lvl 75 Priest Holly Molly.... Well, I hope you pick me Infolock! XD And good luck to however you choose to give it to.

stadik-god

I believe this account should go to SuperGhosty, hes an awesome priest and cant find any time to exp, Hes only level 70 and his selling his account due to lack of time to exp. So ya gyft Super plx[/b]
    Agreed, give it to ghosty

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Hi, I want it. I wanna pwn 1337bOOm so badly in cz xD i sold all my chars cuz 1) i dun wanna lvl and 2) i sold all my chars to get money/items xD

hmmm this seems like a nice holiday gyft.

Pwnensumnoobs

Infolock,

I've been playing KO for just over 2 years now and I started playing with one of my good friends. We XPed and played together from lvl 1. We were always in clans together and made many great friends. However, we had been playing in dcz for a while and when the time came that most of the guys wanted to xp past 60, I just didnt have the time to commit to xp with them because I have school and play soccer, hockey, and baseball for my high school. I am still good friends with many of the those guys (and girls) but I can never rly play with them anymore because they are all 70+ now... In fact, the friend i started playing just hit 80 in the last week!! They have constantly tried to get me to XP my account or to buy a 70+ account to play with them but i just don't have the time to xp and i don't have a credit card or the money to purchase a lvl 70+ account... It would mean a lot to me if you gave me the opportunity to play with my old buddies for the first time in a long time by giving me this account. I have attempted to xp a character over 60, but i just couldn't commit the time and it is very frustrating. I don't know you, and you don't know me, but you could make my year if you gave me this account to play.

Thank you very much for the consideration,

-Pwnen

Infolock,

I've been playing KO for just over 2 years now and I started playing with one of my good friends. We XPed and played together from lvl 1. We were always in clans together and made many great friends. However, we had been playing in dcz for a while and when the time came that most of the guys wanted to xp past 60, I just didnt have the time to commit to xp with them because I have school and play soccer, hockey, and baseball for my high school. I am still good friends with many of the those guys (and girls) but I can never rly play with them anymore because they are all 70+ now... In fact, the friend i started playing just hit 80 in the last week!! They have constantly tried to get me to XP my account or to buy a 70+ account to play with them but i just don't have the time to xp and i don't have a credit card or the money to purchase a lvl 70+ account... It would mean a lot to me if you gave me the opportunity to play with my old buddies for the first time in a long time by giving me this account. I have attempted to xp a character over 60, but i just couldn't commit the time and it is very frustrating. I don't know you, and you don't know me, but you could make my year if you gave me this account to play.

Thank you very much for the consideration,

-Pwnen[/b]
    Pwnen is a good player and most definately deserves this account. He has never played a 70+ character because he is too busy with school activities, unlike my lazy ass. I hope you would consider him as a candidate.

gogo pwnen or ghosty even though ghosty is orc :S

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast