Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My New Year's Gift to One Person

This is a discussion on My New Year's Gift to One Person within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello again, I prevously posted that I would very much like to have this account, and i still do, but ...
Page: 3

mahmoodxD

Hello again, I prevously posted that I would very much like to have this account, and i still do, but if you give it to Kung or Pwen I would be very happy too! They are both great people.

As for Ghostly, I think he deserves it less. I was in his Border Defence Party and he quit the prty half way through because our other priest wasnt healing good... The score at the time he left was like 50-46 for the orcs and there was over 7 min left in the war... this made me very mad because I wanted to win the war and he let down the party by leaving. And no he didn't get dc because he said "fuck this im outa hear" before he left. If ghostly wanted to have a lvl 75 badly we would have either stayed to help win the war for the xp or at least stay and lose and still get xp...[/b]
    shamppoooooooo

he cleans hair

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

give it to ghosty..

& have a good new year

kpuano

Well...

I always wanted to play a priest... My dream is to have a good BP and this is my opportunity
    I wasn't going to post here, but I decided to post, even if my chances to get it aren't the best ones :lol:

This priest would make me encouraged to play and would help me and my friends alot, since we don't have enough priests to do bosses.

It's all
    Thx anyway

oOapplesOo

only b.c i love ghosty and i hate that everyone is like i want the account i would say give it to ghosty D but ghosty has been my twin priest since i began GAYO aka Ko we have always been competing yet helping each other funny we both stopped exping at 70 since lack of exp or enthushism if you had posted this a few months ago im sure i would ask to give it to me but whatever i played priest a long time and i know for a fact ghosty is a good priest don&#39;t gyft it to a nublet who wouldn&#39;t know a thing about playing priest sorry to say this but im sure the majority of ppl who posted on here dont know shit about playing priest. but ghosty does and he is GG <3

if you give this to me, i can sell it for usd.

i should recieve this awesome priest you worked so hard to level.. because!!

gabloo and evil would love me to have this priest since they have been yours and my friends on this game for awhile. Also i would put the priest to better use than any of these people, because they dont know how to play priest. And i dont have a char really to play and i would like to play a priest.

p.s you were an awesome warrior on gabloo, and good bp on infolock.

also unlike any of these people, i used to play with you, gabloo, dotan, and evil.

if you give this to me, i can sell it for usd.[/b]
    :P

Olympians -_-

RockSteel

ummmmm i like grapes :/ well how bout this, give it a bit more thought and keep the char, then if u decide to play again (like i did) then log it, i say to just keep it as is, and focus on your real life matters first, then see if KO is any good for u, pickin 1 person would b too hard, and of course moochers will come to have a lvl 75 BP, not knowing who u r,and y ur quitting, i don&#39;t think that it&#39;s right to even give away an account, just keep it for later, or just let it die

1337bOOm

Hello again, I prevously posted that I would very much like to have this account, and i still do, but if you give it to Kung or Pwen I would be very happy too! They are both great people.

As for Ghostly, I think he deserves it less. I was in his Border Defence Party and he quit the prty half way through because our other priest wasnt healing good... The score at the time he left was like 50-46 for the orcs and there was over 7 min left in the war... this made me very mad because I wanted to win the war and he let down the party by leaving. And no he didn&#39;t get dc because he said "fuck this im outa hear" before he left. If ghostly wanted to have a lvl 75 badly he would have either stayed to help win the war for the xp or at least stay and lose and still get xp...[/b]
    lol... ghosty (not ghostly...) is an orc.

ghosty deserves it because hes sexy.

EvieQueen

Give to ghosty, he is a cool cat, and he sold is 70 Priest. this is a great gift by the way ..If ghosty doesnt want it either give it to the frenchy or OoAPPLESoO xD

QuIcK

I deserve it because i am the best bp of all time B) dont try to deny it either anyone because that would make you a liar... and he shouldnt give the priest to liars...

runordie

I deserve it because i am the best bp of all time B) dont try to deny it either anyone because that would make you a liar... and he shouldnt give the priest to liars...[/b]
    can you say...

CrtlAltDel?!

OutlawDance

Hi. You dont know me im trying to play in Ko just for fun to have good time with friends some pk some xp but i dont have time for it all xp taking too much time i spend alot time playing this game but as we all know you need time to get good lvl etc i dont have time for it all too much things to do in home/school and buying account/items is too expensive and i never had a character lvl 70 :/ so if you would chose me i will try to take care of it as much as i will can i just maked account on ko4life but i was looked on this site many times before ofc i never scammed anyone or hacked.So Pls think about it. Thx [/b]

yea give it to desain ,he is rly nice person and he have school & job ,his father is death ,(im not joking) he just dont have so much time to exp.he dont have so much money to buy account

peace

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zuahahazz4.png

lo5er85

Hi dude,

Thats a real Christmass spirit to give away thing wich is worth alot, if you decide on giving the acc to me, I will sell it as soon as I get it, need some money for beer, gas and girls Its all true Thats the kind of a person I am

Peace
    A.P.
    Out

SlowThePain

I deserve it, i play KO from the beginning used about € 3000,- pay about €50,- every month, and still my highest char what i lvled myself is 61, i bought 2 Characters here, and alot of stuff Happy new year btw. Infolock

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast