Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

MY OFFICIAL BADGUN LIST OF RONARK.

This is a discussion on MY OFFICIAL BADGUN LIST OF RONARK. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Vtec : As previously mentioned, known for ninja looting HWOT, abyss blessings, and scamming me out of shared drops in ...
Page: 1

IllusionS

Vtec: As previously mentioned, known for ninja looting HWOT, abyss blessings, and scamming me out of shared drops in CZ.
    Vexicity & Greens: We killed Attila in a party, looted WP, agreed to split it. They traded it for a PP for Greens and a EP for Vexicity, and now say I'm not getting anything, because they don't have any money/items to give me.
    Monsterkill: Because I raped him in a race to see who could kill a troll faster, he said he could beat me cause he was a legendary comboer on ares, and he also said he knew GM and KOXP would be fixed this weeks tuesday maintenance, which he was wrong again.
    viTe & Divine: KOXP, enough said.
    Cesoir: Stealing Clan Items
    MikeStewart & Tortek & Marloto : Stole Rogue Earring from clan and left clan

BobGreensley

You sir are a retard.

I was selling wp, I recieved the offer of pp and ep for the wp. I pm'd you told you the offer you told me it sounds like a good offer. I told vexicity of the offer and we all agreed that we would trade and then you would get the next clan drop. You were an ass or whatever I don't even know what happened but you got kicked out of clan. Now tell me wtf you expect me to do? Have a fucking gm spawn boss for me? how am I supposed to pay you money that I don't have? Who in this server has 100m? You want all my money? I will give you the 6m I got today from farming Mastadons... I think you just need to chilax. And not be a retard and say I scammed you.

Btw 5 minutes before he posted this he pm'd me ingame and said give me 100m or Im adding you to my scammer list.

This guy just looks for attention look at all of his posts everyone who pays attention to the ronark section knows this. He just wants attention. The drop problem will be resolved when me or vex gets something to trade you Im not farming mastadons for 2 weeks to make 100m for you.

IllusionS

Neither of you said you went through with that trade, I said it did seem like a good offer but it wouldn't be fair, and of course you said yourself you would get the PP. We got the WP before we were in the same clan, and you told me you could do that trade and I get the next drop, which I didn't agree to, then 2 hours later I was kicked from the clan, and a day later the clan disbanded. I just today pm both of you to ask if I'm getting anything and I'm told to stfu and I'm not getting anything because I don't deserve anything and you don't have anything to give me.

If you don't want to farm mastodons for 2 weeks to give me my share of the drop, then you shouldn't of traded it in the first place.

BobGreensley

IllusionS

Prove that I agreed to it.

BobGreensley

BobGreensley

What pizza? wtf[/b]
    what are you talking about pizza?

Jay

add Cesoir to tht list aswell

left clan with clan items :lol: pathetic looser

IllusionS

Doesn't he also have like insane items already, like giga+4 and ring of felankor, that being said i beat him in 1v1 in cz like nothing.

Jay

his giga n jewl is clans

L1saS1mpson

rofl ilusion whats ur n1ck IG ?

ShayaN

add Cesoir to tht list aswell

left clan with clan items :lol: pathetic looser[/b]
    Are you serious?

IllusionS

Seems like it, he isn't in Vampires or Anni, whichever clan he was in, saw him with some other clan now, and he is advertising in moradon selling 2h giga ^^

bl00dy

illusion is czm ingame. right?

IllusionS

perhaps.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast