Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Own Topic AND PRICE CHECK!

This is a discussion on My Own Topic AND PRICE CHECK! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; and how does that prove that iam zindalwarrior?...
Page: 2

Zindalzic

and how does that prove that iam zindalwarrior?

PKWarrior1

and how does that prove that iam zindalwarrior?[/b]
    u r dad is tiberium,..../

Zindalzic

u r dad is tiberium,..../[/b]
    so my dad is Tiberium so what but please answer my question how do thos pms make me ZindalWarrior? When clearly u have no proof thet me Zindal and Zindalzic is not ZindalWarrior so please Proof that we the same people and then u can come and ruin my topic ok please nub eat a well cooked meal.... :angry:

PKWarrior1

so my dad is Tiberium so what but please answer my question how do thos pms make me ZindalWarrior? When clearly u have no proof thet me Zindal and Zindalzic is not ZindalWarrior so please Proof that we the same people and then u can come and ruin my topic ok please nub eat a well cooked meal.... :angry: [/b]
    u knoe u remember those pms, dont try to start, things, then u on ZindalWarrior let jedi borrow ur II to build some friendship, then u created a new character to join the clan, then u joined buttkickers,, fricken noob dont anyone trust this guy,,,

i wont take actions cuz as Zindalzic said , nothing says they are both linked. My job aint to guess

PKWarrior1

just hold on, more evidence will come, some are on knightonlineworld forums,,

Zindalzic

just hold on, more evidence will come, some are on knightonlineworld forums,,[/b]
    nub ? thought so lol and still u dont prove you spose iam zindalwarrior and ive barrowd items form Prince_Cary befor like Chitins set+7 and stuff and i gave back u noob please eat a well cooked meal befor u come on and try to accuse some 1 wow! :angry:

PKWarrior1

nub ? thought so lol and still u dont prove you spose iam zindalwarrior and ive barrowd items form Prince_Cary befor like Chitins set+7 and stuff and i gave back u noob please eat a well cooked meal befor u come on and try to accuse some 1 wow! :angry:[/b]

tommy_peet sound familiar nigka?

Zindalzic

tommy_peet sound familiar nigka?[/b]
    ive seen him in game befor i quit but ive never talked to him so u still havent answrd my question so eat a well cooked meal. When clearly u have no proof thet me Zindal and Zindalzic is not ZindalWarrior so please Proof that we the same people and then u can come and ruin my topic ok please nub.! :angry:

Banned

ive seen him in game befor i quit but ive never talked to him so u still havent answrd my question so eat a well cooked meal. When clearly u have no proof thet me Zindal and Zindalzic is not ZindalWarrior so please Proof that we the same people and then u can come and ruin my topic ok please nub.! :angry:[/b]

Zindalzic

[/b]
    point?

now lets stop it or im closing this topic =.=' bitching aint a proof of anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12