Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Need any info on Xestion (aka...waps, wapz, wapszer, Netore, MntGG)

This is a discussion on Need any info on Xestion (aka...waps, wapz, wapszer, Netore, MntGG) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I need anything on this guy Xestion... Name is Nicholas Laro lives in Manchester, NH ... anything else you know ...
Page: 1

I need anything on this guy Xestion...

Name is Nicholas Laro

lives in Manchester, NH

anything else you know about this guy, message me / post pls

Banned

I need anything on this guy Xestion... (for fliers Im making)

Name is Nicholas Laro (maybe Larochelle?)

lives in Manchester, NH

...(i won't say the rest for privacy sake...for now)

anything else you know about this guy, message me pls[/b]
    uhm, I'm confused. wtf are you doing? makin fliers?

uhm, I'm confused. wtf are you doing? makin fliers?[/b]
    +1 xD wtf is she on O_o

AQ AQ...this guys is a scammer cause he wont give me my 60gbs...he keeps saying he will...and sets up times where we can do the trade, and then he doesnt show up...and he already took the money i sent him...Im making fliers on the info I have of him, which is a lot now,...and im gonna have a friend in NH put them up around 5-10 blocks of where he picked up the money ( he lives 2-3 blocks from the place)...

Im hunting this guy down cause I can and i have the contacts to do it

I trusted this guy in the first place because he traded with a clanny and he said that the trade went well...but apparently he's made good trades and bad ones...found that he made an account trade with someone and then later hacked back in and took the account...

savage33

AQ AQ...this guys is a scammer cause he wont give me my 60gbs...he keeps saying he will...and sets up times where we can do the trade, and then he doesnt show up...and he already took the money i sent him...Im making fliers on the info I have of him, which is a lot now,...and im gonna have a friend in NH put them up around 5-10 blocks of where he picked up the money ( he lives 2-3 blocks from the place)...

Im hunting this guy down cause I can and i have the contacts to do it

I trusted this guy in the first place because he traded with a clanny and he said that the trade went well...but apparently he's made good trades and bad ones...found that he made an account trade with someone and then later hacked back in and took the account...[/b]
    THAT FUKING SCAMMER :angry: !!! THE CLAN HE IS/WAS IN IM VERY CLOSE WITH...ILL ASK AROUND AND GET BACK TO YOU. I HOPE YOU CATCH THAT FUKER!

BUMP

Just do a chargeback on him Elise...Unless you actually used WU with a completely unknown trader.

THAT FUKING SCAMMER :angry: !!! THE CLAN HE IS/WAS IN IM VERY CLOSE WITH...ILL ASK AROUND AND GET BACK TO YOU. I HOPE YOU CATCH THAT FUKER![/b]
    THnX!

sexy Owa

if hes from michigan lets go kick his ass up and down his neighborhood together ill drive

if he was from australia id give him a australian ass whoppin for ya

if hes from michigan lets go kick his ass up and down his neighborhood together ill drive[/b]
    LOL...I'll say! I got a good friend Out there who's gonna give him a surprise visit once he finds him...which he is confident he will cause he is putting up "money fraud, THEif" fliers out all over with his name and school, and any other info we get on him ...Says that he has can get free prinouts at the station he works at and print off as many fliers as he can and post up them up...

Its kinda funny cause he picked the wrong persone to scam...lol, thinking Ill be like "ok, I got scammed, sucks for me"...AQ Im gonna get my money back! or he's gonna lose a lot more than he scammed me for!

Miss_Cleric

LOL...I'll say! I got a good friend Out there who's gonna give him a surprise visit once he finds him...which he is confident he will cause he is putting up "money fraud, THEif" fliers out all over with his name and school, and any other info we get on him ...Says that he has can get free prinouts at the station he works at and print off as many fliers as he can and post up them up...

Its kinda funny cause he picked the wrong persone to scam...lol, thinking Ill be like "ok, I got scammed, sucks for me"...AQ Im gonna get my money back! or he's gonna lose a lot more than he scammed me for![/b]

omg, who ever this guys is... hes fucked xD. never mess with savage when it comes to USD. h34r:

if he was from australia id give him a australian ass whoppin for ya [/b]
    +1.. this guys gonna get fucked over anyway.. hope u catch him

Xestion

Good luck you got scammed plain and straight, sorry but gl without right name and adress gl...

i scammed extion so gl find him wont hurt me ! he gave me ko4life account with warrior haha

sexy Owa

you have no clue what your up against m8, return the cash >.< or shes really going to make you regret it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast