Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Need any info on Xestion (aka...waps, wapz, wapszer, Netore, MntGG)

This is a discussion on Need any info on Xestion (aka...waps, wapz, wapszer, Netore, MntGG) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 4

sexy Owa

up

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

bump

jaffa

damn straight!the best kind of whoppin[/b]
    lol u give some1 a whooping?
    i wanna see that xD
    ninja style?

sexy Owa

lol u give some1 a whooping?
    i wanna see that xD
    ninja style?[/b]
    aussie style foo'

Beast&Harlot

if he live in Utah i can get him. i know ppl from some mexican clan[/b]
    Inbread mormans can't fight sorry to break it to you, I used to live in that shit hole state fuck that.But maybe if you go down south far enough in Utah you can get some of them 16 wife chimos to go rape him

sexy Owa

Inbread mormans can't fight sorry to break it to you, I used to live in that shit hole state fuck that.But maybe if you go down south far enough in Utah you can get some of them 16 wife chimos to go rape him [/b]
    lmao, new hampshire isnt too far from me. ive got until this friday of college left in this semester. been talking with a few friends and might end up going on a road trip if i do dude you guys are going to love the pictures, there is some bad news though, hes already missing all of his teeth -.-

brown503

hhhmm,Xestion's came off as a nice guy. Well I've been playing on Diez for to long... and apperently this fawk thought it'd be a good idea to scam people and stay in our clan(REBELLION), Fawk that shit. That mother fawker doesn't have respect for shit if he's stealing money from people who worked hard for it,not cool cabron not cool at all. Well I can't do much in this situation,but what i can do is get em out of the clan(he's already been kicked)..... Well if i could id fawk up that joto,it'd be easy,What's he gona do fight back?

Well if i had the money id gladly give you at least have of you're lose,but i don't..... Please don't let that mother fawker make us(rebellion clan) seem like scammer. We're all bout respect,and good fun.

-distory503

I found his IP + adress, gimee me sex + in+3 and level 80 sin. pls. ^^

sexy Owa

I found his IP + adress, gimee me sex + in+3 and level 80 sin. pls. ^^[/b]
    she thought you were serious, lol prick.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234