Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Need bigger dildo :P

This is a discussion on Need bigger dildo :P within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; but i can do both T_T.... one day for maggi one day for rein oki? :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

but i can do both T_T.... one day for maggi one day for rein oki? :rollseyes:

Reinhard

Originally posted by MrsCaro
    but i can do both T_T.... one day for maggi one day for rein oki? *:rollseyes:
    And third day for a threesom?

ask maggi :wub:

Xen0

Originally posted by LyKeZ
    she is not a chik she is hot and i love her :wub: *:wub: *

love your personality *:wub: *

i love you remember :wub: :wub: *

remember pls... :wub: :wub: *

pls? :wub: :wub: *

... :wub: :wub: *
    .. :wub: :wub: *
    . :wub: :wub: *

Love is such a beatiful thing :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Haha at that, dude get a girlfriend. Some people actually "kid on" about these kind of things but that looked as if it was for real. :unsure: :unsure:

I have a cure for you tho, just take a look at her RL pic because she is ugly as fuck. If your blind i can summorise her pic for you:- Japanese origin girl, who thinks shes "ghetto".

I'm glad i could be of assitance.

freakyangel

lol @ mrscaro and rein

and xen0 lol i dont give a sh!t bout what u think of me xD Im happy with how I look like and thats what count. And im not from japan u morron =.= lol...

Reinhard

Dude Xen0 no one likes you here, get the fuk out of here no one gives a shit about ur opinion.

PERIOD

Xen0

Originally posted by freakyangel

and xen0 lol i dont give a sh!t bout what u think of me xD Im happy with how I look like and thats what count. And im not from japan u morron =.= lol...

I know your not from Japan that's why i added Japanese "Origin" but i guess you dont know what the fuck that means, lol. :lol:

freakyangel

i actually do know what origin means... and i am not a japanese origin girl kk baba... and even IF i didnt know some things in english, whats ur problem with that? english isnt my 1st language. and at least i know enough to be able to communicate in more languages than u <_<

CantBanTapion

Originally posted by rodinamo
    and u deserve to get stabbed in the dickhole
    Good one. Do you ride the bus with kids who lick the window?

CantBanTapion

Originally posted by Xen0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xen0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LyKeZ
    she is not a chik she is hot and i love her :wub: *:wub: *

love your personality *:wub: *

i love you remember :wub: :wub: *

remember pls... :wub: :wub: *

pls? :wub: :wub: *

... :wub: :wub: *
    .. :wub: :wub: *
    . :wub: :wub: *

Love is such a beatiful thing :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Haha at that, dude get a girlfriend. Some people actually "kid on" about these kind of things but that looked as if it was for real. :unsure: :unsure:

I have a cure for you tho, just take a look at her RL pic because she is ugly as fuck. If your blind i can summorise her pic for you:- Japanese origin girl, who thinks shes "ghetto".

I'm glad i could be of assitance.[/b]
    Hrmm...I agree with 1 thing you said....That guy NEEDS to get a gf...Acts like a manwich...IQ of a manwich

Xen0

I seen your pic on MSN, don't lie. Your Japanse or Chinese w/e they both look same to me, and you have same face as them but w/e to me, nothing special kid.

And if you did know what "origin" means, you wouldn't have question saying you didn't have the origin of a Japanese or Chinese person. Just get back to your ghetto lifestyle please dumbfuck.

freakyangel

Originally posted by Xen0
    I seen your pic on MSN, don't lie. *Your Japanse or Chinese w/e they both look same to me, and you have same face as them but w/e to me, nothing special kid.

And if you did know what "origin" means, you wouldn't have question saying you didn't have the origin of a Japanese or Chinese person. *Just get back to your ghetto lifestyle please dumbfuck.
    i do know what origin means, and if u said japanese OR chinese origin, i would have agreed,but im not of a japanese origin kk... so u wrong,me right haha...

and ima stop paying attention to ppl like u :s do i even have u on msn... doubt it, whats my email?

but yea,bac to the topic... still buying shard +8

Xen0

What the fuck is differences between Japan and China apart from it being different Nations? Your still a Japanese/Chinese lookie like person who acted ghetto on her RL pic ROFL... :lol: :lol:

Your msn is Girliegirliegirl or something but who the hell cares and yeah just start ignoring me from now on because the truth hurting you, HAHA.

Someday you'll grow out of the ghetto lifestyle and realise being ghetto gets you nowhere in life and then you'll realise what kind of tit you actually are.

freakyangel

Originally posted by Xen0
    What the fuck is differences between Japan and China apart from it being different Nations? Your still a Japanese/Chinese lookie like person who acted ghetto on her RL pic ROFL... :lol: *:lol: *

Your msn is Girliegirliegirl or something but who the hell cares and yeah just start ignoring me from now on because the truth hurting you, HAHA.

Someday you'll grow out of the ghetto lifestyle and realise being ghetto gets you nowhere in life and then you'll realise what kind of tit you actually are.
    lol... i dont have to ignore u... i can xD but yea... u said japanese... maybe for u, thats normal to say yea... but if u say 'japanese' to a chinese, its more like u cussing at them... dont ask me why... its just cus of sth that happened in the past between japan and china, and since than, the chinese ppl do not want to be called japanners...

and what is THE truth to u xD there is no truth bout the look of someone. it all depends on opinions. one person can think someone is hot,while another person thinks s/hes not... ppl r all different, and have diff opinions,which is normal. and how am i being ghetto? if u dont know my personality, dont even start judging me. i actually hate ppl who think theyre better than others, i mean, if they think theyre 'worth more' and i dont think u can judge anyone by how they look like

and btw theres a HUGE diff between japan and china

omniflare

hey sexy thouht you did have glowy dildos.. oh forgot u gave *use* them on undy and made stonecoldpro T_T

^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast