Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need me Premium---> paying with coins

This is a discussion on Need me Premium---> paying with coins within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hmm maybe my english sucks but players still understand GG Scammer...
Page: 2

JahSurmale

Hmm maybe my english sucks but players still understand GG Scammer

MacedonianSlayer

Hmm maybe my english sucks but players still understand GG Scammer [/b]
    just give me proof ok??? and tell me who did i scam? or this is becouse i report u for ks??
    and why just u estonian gays says that im scamer?

JahSurmale

Hmm Becose estonia players have good brains They will remember all Dont worry even when Ko closed then still i remember u are scammer

MacedonianSlayer

Hmm Becose estonia players have good brains They will remember all Dont worry even when Ko closed then still i remember u are scammer [/b]

WHY U DONT SAY ME WHO I DID SCAM, WHEN .... ETC
    AND ONE TIME SHOW ME PROOF

JahSurmale

Hmm Oki When we made Aoe Harpy party then we made that rule next MD going To clan Memeber rouge All was okay even u said ye yea and then u got first md that was okey but u got next Md then u said yea yea i give it then u didnt gived to clan rouge and blocked pm hmm whats that ?

MacedonianSlayer

Hmm Oki When we made Aoe Harpy party then we made that rule next MD going To clan Memeber rouge All was okay even u said ye yea and then u got first md that was okey but u got next Md then u said yea yea i give it then u didnt gived to clan rouge and blocked pm hmm whats that ?[/b]
    http://thereapers.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3589 read clan rule and stop spaming my topics with shits ok???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12