NEED PREMIUM ASAP

This is a discussion on NEED PREMIUM ASAP within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; will pay IGC FOR IT JUST PM ME AND WE CAN TALK FASSTTT...
Page: 1

manbeast

will pay IGC FOR IT JUST PM ME AND WE CAN TALK FASSTTT

fredie

this guy is totally suspicious. he posts on ko4life and asks for gold prem and offers in return re+500mil noahs.
    he had my msn because we had a trade in game and offered me to put him prem.
    just dont trust him.

apart from all these, he must be totally crazy, cause the man who ll put him prem will have access to his website account
    and will be able to see his payment infos etc

manbeast

yea so what? thats my offer dont like it then fuck off

manbeast

this guy is totally suspicious. he posts on ko4life and asks for gold prem and offers in return re+500mil noahs.
    he had my msn because we had a trade in game and offered me to put him prem.
    just dont trust him.

apart from all these, he must be totally crazy, cause the man who ll put him prem will have access to his website account
    and will be able to see his payment infos etc[/b]
    look at this guy what a fucking moron ... he gets mad because i back out of the trade because i think hes fishy and he throws a fucking hissy fit on msn. Like fucking grow up.

fredie

i did not speak about you using bad language. so be careful! i m not the idiot here and probably all ko4life users will aggree that noone must beg by opening a topic to put him prem! why did you do that? is that account a hacked account and u do all that? why dont u find someone from real life to help u and u do all this?

manbeast

i did not speak about you using bad language. so be careful! i m not the idiot here and probably all ko4life users will aggree that noone must beg by opening a topic to put him prem! why did you do that? is that account a hacked account and u do all that? why dont u find someone from real life to help u and u do all this?[/b]
    maybe next time you will drop it after i tell you i dont want to trade with you

i did not speak about you using bad language. so be careful! i m not the idiot here and probably all ko4life users will aggree that noone must beg by opening a topic to put him prem! why did you do that? is that account a hacked account and u do all that? why dont u find someone from real life to help u and u do all this?[/b]
    gotta agree with that there
    also re+500m is very high for some1 to buy u prem....u got any1 who will say u trusty or something?

manbeast

got someone to buy it... and i wasnt begging, you begged when you pmed me 3 times a day asking if i had prem yet and kept begging me to give you half of items first ... only reason i wanted it so i could unseal and KO was denying my CC so had to get it somehow

fredie

got someone to buy it... and i wasnt begging, you begged when you pmed me 3 times a day asking if i had prem yet and kept begging me to give you half of items first ... only reason i wanted it so i could unseal and KO was denying my CC so had to get it somehow[/b]

u can claim whatever u like. i did not beg u, as u say! everyone, who will read what u write in this topic, will understand what happened.