Need sharer- Mage 59,50 %

This is a discussion on Need sharer- Mage 59,50 % within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi all ! As you might see i need a sharer to my mage lvl 59,50 %. I ve been ...
Page: 1

Akilles3k

Hi all !
    As you might see i need a sharer to my mage lvl 59,50 %. I ve been playing many diffrent chars/classes,
    all on a high lvl. But atm the school takes alot of time and i could need some help to lvl up. My aim will be
    70 ofc, but i m not sure if that can happend in the nearst future if i dont get some help
    i ve been playing a lvl 76 mage on girakon but changing server to akra beacuse of all my freinds here.
    If you wanna be a part of this mage and help me build this mage strong you will need to fill theese reqs :

- Experienced as mage(Been playing a mage over 62+ )
    - Atleast play 4 hours a day, will prolly make a schedule for us.
    - Respect the clan members, dont make any enemies ingame..
    - Be loyal and thrusty.
    - Have msn
    - Follow the rules i make for the mage ! example , i decide if we go int or paper, ice-fire, stats, how to spend the money, but ofc you can come with suggestions. i will more likely listen to them if you do a good job and makes me thrust you.

I prefer a person with another time zone than me, i m from Europe(Norway) gmt +1..
    But i will accept others too. If you feel you have the time to play and can play a mage, send me a private msg and we can discuss it.
    Give me answers fast as possible as i wanna hit 65 + asap.
    TY...

Akilles3k

Closed..