HUGE price check and possibly selling list

This is a discussion on HUGE price check and possibly selling list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; So I havent played KO or checked any forums for a while now and I'm really "out of the loop" ...
Page: 1

Siphen

So I havent played KO or checked any forums for a while now and I'm really "out of the loop" with prices. Anyway, if you know the rough price of any of these items (in USD), it would really help me out. Just as a note, this is NOT an official selling list yet. I dont even have some of these items, but I want to get a good feel for the market so I know what to say to offers in the future ^^

If you see something in the list that you really want, you can send me a pm. I'll need to get a price check and confer with a friend though, so I might take a while to respond.

Hell Breaker +7
    Hell Breaker +8
    Chitin Shield +6
    Chitin Shield +7
    Iron Bow +8/80
    Raptor +8/80
    ROL +0
    ROL +1
    ROC +0
    Iron Belt
    Glass Belt
    Iron Necklace
    Warrior Pendant +1
    SSE +0
    Smite Hammer +7
    Lycaon Hammer +6
    Lycaon Hammer +7
    Lupus Hammer +6
    Priest chitin parts +8/15 health
    priest fullplate weapon defense armors: (+6/25 dagger def helm, +5/20 spear defense boots/gaunts/helm, +6/25 axe defense boots/gaunts)
    100m (I think I have around 30 gbs, but I dont want to give a number until I check. So just the running price for 1 gb would be helpful)

I think that's just about all the big stuff. I have to reinstall KO to check the inn and other accounts before I can update the list. I know I have pages of random uniques and +1 high class items - I'll probably end up selling these for coins and then selling the gbs. Bumps are always appreciated Thanks in advance!

Siphen

bump

Hypnotic

up <3

lordaragon

-_- 12/13/2007 1:51:51 PM David <3 Aaron that I didnt have anything to give
    12/13/2007 1:52:00 PM <3 Aaron David -_-
    12/13/2007 1:52:00 PM David <3 Aaron then I finally said that I wasnt going to give you anything