Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

( NeedForSpeed ) Scammer!!! dont fuking trust him at all!

This is a discussion on ( NeedForSpeed ) Scammer!!! dont fuking trust him at all! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Fuker took all items of char and money and left... cant bulive he calls him self russian, mor elike naci.. ...
Page: 1

sabaka2

Default ( NeedForSpeed ) Scammer!!! dont fuking trust him at all!

Fuker took all items of char and money and left... cant bulive he calls him self russian, mor elike naci.. i hope u fucking die in war u moron if ur going to read this post.. i hope ur parants pround of making a fuking dumb ass like u.
    Fuk tard... wish i new were u lived.

sabaka2

sabaka2

bump... die u fuking moran.. die in war!!!

um, can you explain in english what exactly happen and how you know he had anything to do with it?

it might help :wub:

MotoCross

what char?

TakeThat

character name ? proof pls.. i've just traded with guy no problems at all..

not backing him up or anything but ur post is uselesss jsut coming on and swearing with no proof..

speak english pls!

campijohn

at the least you can tell us what happened and in what sequence.

john

whassup

what she is trying to say is he probably wanted to buy her char or trade and he asked to login to it , she left all her items money on the char and he stole them, not a case of scamming its a case of trust and stupidity.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

So that's how he's getting all his items/money. Well, what exactly happened bro? Is it like what whassup said?

sabaka2

well heres what happened!
    I was spose to trade my lvl 63 Terr0r BP for his lvl 63 sin he give me login and everything i give my we were looking he give me items that belong to me from my char to my new sin char then he suddunly changes password and whent ofline.. then i lost sin, and when i login on my Bp all good items were gone and all money so i fuking got fuked over by him... what do u call that? i was talking to him on msn and this happened.. i have proof i safe all my msn messages...

sabaka2

thank God I didnt give secret Q just yet before i check login again and said password was incorect...

TakeThat

post msn messages pls.. u can get his account banned from ko4life with proof (in game screenshot and msn chat)..

1. so u tried to log back in (ur sin (used to be his) and cannot get in.

2. u log back in ur character, and everything gonez ?

3. we gotta wait for his respond to tis, always 2 story to one robin hood!

sabaka2

yeah... i'll get u proof, and everything. now u have msn? so i can send u our conversation file..?

Aba

the guy IS very shady.

I suspected he was scammer before this post.

TakeThat

post it on here so everyone knows i don;t want to see it alone... i am not moderator...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast