Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new cs everyday

This is a discussion on new cs everyday within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i think it was db hacking.....
Page: 2

Irresistible

i think it was db hacking..

1337bOOm

thats a post rofd shot, so that proves it, CS does drop, unless that is somehow restricted to a certain server[/b]
    thats a very good theory.... smart aleck.

mahmoodxD

i think it was db hacking..[/b]
    db hacking would get them a cs, but i dont know how db hacking would allow monsters to drop a cs

in recent patches
    their have been alot of changes, wolf hammer builds disabled, peoples hp rising, various differences have been implemented, i think that is it

boom i thought we determined u werentgonna leave ure box from now on :P

2kunlimited

heheh

wow you just owned like 90% of people who think CS's don't drop
    that must be a very rare drop.....
    how do we know that pic is from olympia?[/b]

I didn't know they dropped reduced cs.

mahmoodxD

im relatively sure all those uniques are dropped reduced lol

by all those i mean the shields, CS SS and sword of the dead too, their may be more, im relatively sure they all drop reduced cuz i see +0s reduced, and i dont think u can reduce it at 0 i think u gotta make it +1

EpsaNomaly

im relatively sure all those uniques are dropped reduced lol

by all those i mean the shields, CS SS and sword of the dead too, their may be more, im relatively sure they all drop reduced cuz i see +0s reduced, and i dont think u can reduce it at 0 i think u gotta make it +1[/b]
    exactly

Chitin Shield, Scorpion Shield, and Sword of the Dead all drop at +0 (Reduced). once u use a BES to "unlock" the item to +1, the reduce goes away

mahmoodxD

oh so at +1 it goes away, kk i was a bit confused their , man i hope i score a cs, that shield looks badass, mmm i wonder how often they drop it

Pwnensumnoobs

oh so at +1 it goes away, kk i was a bit confused their , man i hope i score a cs, that shield looks badass, mmm i wonder how often they drop it[/b]
    LOL

EpsaNomaly

good luck getting one mahmood...i hope i get one too

mahmoodxD

hey well the ss of it dropping gives me hope

keniball

why u dont pick up giga axe +0 reduced then ?
    u get ss +0 and u make it reduce if u r rogue or mage ... else ... u get it +0 no reduce

2kunlimited

why u dont pick up giga axe +0 reduced then ?
    u get ss +0 and u make it reduce if u r rogue or mage ... else ... u get it +0 no reduce[/b]
    I thought so too but I guess Mahmood knows something we don't.

lime

all shields come reduced, SS drops reduced.

you know why?

So all classes can use them from 0 with a little tweak to their stats possibly.

mahmoodxD

lol they drop reduce, i know for a fact Sword of the dead drops reduce, ive known several people who dropped it and they told me it dropped reduced back then. Some people thought if it dropped reduced u couldent get poison on it. Which i dont think is true, im not sure how it works but i do know they drop reduced

giga, javana, chitin bow etc. do not drop reduced, its simply the way it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12