Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New Killer2675 Name, COME CHECK

This is a discussion on New Killer2675 Name, COME CHECK within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ya im back in clan now noob...
Page: 3

killer2675

ya im back in clan now noob

omg he suck dick for a living .. he doesnt show he will learn with all these..well .. if u want the easiest way..tell me where u leave and i will come over there and discuss it .. and lets see who is the real killer .. well me = no kid .. and i dont want fools like u tell shits about my friends and about the game .. cause u make bad reputation for the clan .. as i said .. if u want anything from killer..pm me first and better if we meet first..

killer2675

omg he suck dick for a living .. he doesnt show he will learn with all these..well .. if u want the easiest way..tell me where u leave and i will come over there and discuss it .. and lets see who is the real killer .. well me = no kid .. and i dont want fools like u tell shits about my friends and about the game .. cause u make bad reputation for the clan .. as i said .. if u want anything from killer..pm me first and better if we meet first..[/b]

ty wiss <3

Maranello

hes talking about u lol that u got banned by rep when we found out u scammed killer[/b]
    I know

ya im back in clan now noob[/b]
    Of course you are
    Only idiots do.

omg he suck dick for a living .. he doesnt show he will learn with all these..well .. if u want the easiest way..tell me where u leave and i will come over there and discuss it .. and lets see who is the real killer .. well me = no kid .. and i dont want fools like u tell shits about my friends and about the game .. cause u make bad reputation for the clan .. as i said .. if u want anything from killer..pm me first and better if we meet first.. [/b]
    I have nothing to learn.. You guys are only a bunch of noobs covering a scammer.

well me = no kid[/b]
    Hehe.. Then if ur not a kid ur a geek 24/7 on KO?

if u want anything from killer
    [/b]
    Want anything? NAH
    Just waring ppl of a scammer that&#39;s all

rep[/b]
    He is the one that sold me the lvl 72 Rogue ( suicid3 )... that i traded for his priest.
    Now i don&#39;t have it... And i didn&#39;t lose account
    I traded it for his fucking priest that he took back with all my shit on it.
    End of the flame.

:/ guys just ignore him ^^

i am chain_reacktion btw :P

im to tired of reading this bull shit

little children ghet mad over this i lost al i had 2 weeks a go on ko
    i only do real life and i have to say WHAY more fun then ko ^^

Coronius

Well .. C.E got it yesterday from TK and give it t elleshar .. elleshar decided to give t him..kkthxbb[/b]

no sh1t ! how about start learning how to play and stop saying/posting sh1ts ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123