Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New King Selection!

This is a discussion on New King Selection! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello Knight Online Players, Due to the recent issues with the Kingship Elections, new elections will be held across all ...
Page: 1

ReZzDrAg0nz

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to the recent issues with the Kingship Elections, new elections will be held across all servers. Nominations for Kingship will be done on Thursday, September 6th and the elections will take place on Friday, September 7th. We will be watching the election closely and those found to be creating accounts to vote for themselves will be banned. Thank you for your understanding and we wish all the candidates luck in the upcoming elections!

-The Knight Online Team

Maybe it's time we should pick out 1 candidate and not splitting up votes in 78392843 directions...

oOapplesOo

Mazuko for k1ng

beastly

who do u suggest?

Chomp1ras

Oylar chompiras'a :P

pointless.

rockchmied!

The only english turk in KO

ReZzDrAg0nz

Oylar chompiras'a :P[/b]
    If you stop ignoring my challange and actually beat me once with ur +2 uniques set, then u have my vote...if u can't do that...withdraw yourself from the election...

ShionxD

rockchmied!

The only english turk in KO [/b]
    The best choice for a GOOD king is a nice turk that can speak english, that's the only way.
    Even if u all vote for the same english guy (and u wont) a turk king will be elected cause 80% of olimpia players are turks.
    Soooooo think about it and stop voting for any guy u want that at the end wont get elected.

Rockchmied has my vote

Maick

New King Soon Guys

guys need to vote for roch

Sorry, rockchmied like to make my clan look bad people to the turks, that makes him an asshole for me

lol @ rezz talking about uniques +2's ^_^

The best choice for a GOOD king is a nice turk that can speak english, that's the only way.
    Even if u all vote for the same english guy (and u wont) a turk king will be elected cause 80% of olimpia players are turks.
    Soooooo think about it and stop voting for any guy u want that at the end wont get elected.

Rockchmied has my vote [/b]

It's worth a try and better than getting olimpiaaa or some other turkish noob as king. I had the same exact thread on ko forums, but they deleted it for some unapparent reason. h34r:

So rockchmied is the popular choice?

ReZzDrAg0nz

lol @ rezz talking about uniques +2's ^_^[/b]
    it's +3 IN +3 +IB now? only u would know...last time i heard he show in trade IN +2 IB +2...so yea, but still pretty noob...sad sad

sadly my IN +0 IB +0...

Calips0...you might be a lil likable if you didn't talk so much, but again i can't stop u, cuz that's all you do :P

I would love that u know what people talk about u u will quit this game so fast..

slm, yea, k whatever, if this shit doesnt get ontopic, ima lock it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast