Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

This is a discussion on NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; They are big scammer......they sell items via paypal...i send money babybash and majix ... Babybash and MajiX dont give items ...
Page: 1

BreatHTaKinG

Default NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

They are big scammer......they sell items via paypal...i send money babybash and majix ... Babybash and MajiX dont give items .... i have SS....i lost very big money....

I did not scam you, nor did babybash.. You gave us like 6 diff paypals.. One from iceland... One from England.. one from chile.. You said you were from england.. from turkey.. from chile.. Then when i had paypal check your ip, you were from a European country.. Mmm and your paypal was from Chile??? Btw, if you want to ask around, i have done about 10 successful trades lately.. speak with Greygoose, Typ0, I_Just_Wanna_Die, and others.. zz and you try to say IM a scammer?

OK Nas. Jr.

Banned

1st paypal you gave me:
    hasan huseyin
    22 Baker Street london, London
    W1U 3BW United Kingdom

2nd paypal you gave me:
    larrain valparas
    Main Street, Suite 98 Whistler
    Valle Nevado 103-4338
    Chile

3rd Paypal:
    gisli gatana
    v/Sudurgata 55/8
    Reykjavik 101
    Iceland

3x Paypals, from 3x Different Countries, 3 Different Names, 3 Different Addresses.

sweetpimpmaster

i agree with majix he is a fat gayzor but he is legit baba and wont scam

Mosh Pit

Originally posted by Majix
    I did not scam you, nor did babybash.. You gave us 6 diff paypals.. One from iceland... One from England.. one from chile.. You said you were from england.. from turkey.. from chile.. Then *when i had paypal check your ip, you were from a European country.. Mmm and your paypal was from Chile??? Btw, if you want to ask around, i have done about 10 successful trades lately.. speak with Greygoose, Typ0, I_Just_Wanna_Die, and others.. *zz and you try to say IM a scammer?

OK Nas. Jr.
    owned?

BreatHTaKinG

i all ppl know my paypal i buy Sir_paul_ and nesma items.... dont have problem... i send your money u dont give me items. if you dont trust me ... ok but why give me your paypal account ? why say : i sell my items... ?? u are scammer % 100 because u pick-up money....dont have paypal problem but dont give items.... i have ss ... i say you first dont trust me ok give me back my money ... but u are run.. delete my msn adress and exit game ... i hate you...

HsK

majix and baby they can't be scammers

Rip

Originally posted by BabyBash
    1st paypal you gave me:
    hasan huseyin *
    22 Baker Street london, London *
    W1U 3BW United Kingdom

2nd paypal you gave me:
    larrain valparas
    Main Street, Suite 98 Whistler
    Valle Nevado 103-4338
    Chile

3rd Paypal:
    gisli gatana
    v/Sudurgata 55/8
    Reykjavik 101
    Iceland

3x Paypals, from 3x Different Countries, 3 Different Names, 3 Different Addresses.
    He just PM'd me trying to buy my warrior too. Dont think i'll be selling to him tho

BreatHTaKinG

HEYY WHO DONT TRUST ME ?????????? TELL TEZ i buy tez gbs... dont have problem... tez trust me... GO talk tez.. MAjiX and Babybash scammer........ They Pick-up my money....

Banned

He offered to buy Dro's priest too along with my Priest.

Also....
    He bought Nesma's +7 CS and then bought my CS +0.
    Wanted to buy my IN/rols and Majix's IN/rols.

i smell a lot of chargebacks coming from this guy. :unsure:

BreatHTaKinG

its not your problem.. maybe i m buy ko4life all items.. what's that to you ? YOU have money your paypal account ??? tell me babybash ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? dont pick-up my money.... ok dont give items send back my money......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz scammer...

breathtaking can u ask why would u buy a 75 priest and a 74 priest? im very curious..

BreatHTaKinG

i m need dies server a char and as to my money..

sweetpimpmaster

Your just gay and i agree you probaly are going to do a lot of charge backs. so just shut up and give up. you suck at life you suck at ko and you suck at everything i failed to mention

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast