Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

This is a discussion on NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; so you told me that you had a character in diez that was in Claw but now you have no ...
Page: 2

so you told me that you had a character in diez that was in Claw but now you have no character and are needing to buy one? Geeze the lies keep coming

BreatHTaKinG

i say you my old clan claw i have msn talking save..... i m not stupid...

I sold him few items, and it went just fine. (even though it doesnt matter, 2 days already passed.)

xAraChNiDx

I have to say champ I find it hard to beleive majix is a scammer, 3 paypal adresses, why would you need 3, i wouldnt sell to you either.

to quote douglas adams.

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."

BreatHTaKinG

babybash and majix just one ask ... u pick-up my money ????? or not ? tell me ..... ok you dont give me items now send my money back... why accept my money ???????????????

FatM4n

of he wants to buy, why does he give out 3 adresses, why not just send the money ot majix or babybash and then transfer to bank account then trade item

BreatHTaKinG

first i say my paypal account limits problem .. i have my real friend paypal account .. majix and babybash know this....we all know my money dont chargeback...

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    I have to say champ I find it hard to beleive majix is a scammer, 3 paypal adresses, why would you need 3, i wouldnt sell to you either.

to quote douglas adams.

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."

no comment ^^

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    of he wants to buy, why does he give out 3 adresses, why not just send the money ot majix or babybash and then transfer to bank account then trade item

those addresses are from paypal in the "Detail" description

Mosh Pit

1. whats with the duck comment...

2. if the money was sent, than you should have proof of sending, do you have that?

3. whats the point of this thread? contact pms about this than when its not resolved than post it, kinda puts the B/S of the forums down...

Banned

well magix and babybash

1st give him the money back or YOU ARE SCAMMERS

2dn he is legit and cant chargeback on me as the notes have him agreeing to buying virtual items and gbs from me

3rd he used 2 paypals with me only cause one of the paypals limit was reached for the amount of money he was sending

4th invoice him for the money and in the notes put paying for virtual item and buy agreeing to accept this money request you agree to not chargeback later

real simple solution here and even if you thought it was shady WHY DID YOU NOT GIVE BACK HIS MONEY IN A REFUND

doesnt matter what u think at this point .... u are now the ones looking like dicks cause u accepted his money and didnt give up the items or return the money when u thought something fishy was up

BreatHTaKinG

what's that to you for my paypal account and secret info...i dont understand ... u have my money and what to explore...back send my money or give me items.. this very easy and logical... ( babybash and majix )

Banned

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx

to quote douglas adams.

for ur info dude magix and babybash have bot sold duped items in past....i know baby gave back some money to the guy who he sold items to and lost money.....not sure the deal with magix

Banned

just refund the money guys dont scam bro.....ur supposed to change from ur shady pasts

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast