Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New selling list for usd

This is a discussion on New selling list for usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Lvl 75, 1.2mil nps + bp accont ( with 29 days pre from 5/29/07) come with full set paper armor ...
Page: 1

gabloo

Lvl 75, 1.2mil nps + bp accont ( with 29 days pre from 5/29/07)
    come with
    full set paper armor +8 (hp or str)
    <strike>DD paper helm +6 (upgradeable)</strike>
    <strike>spear paper boot+6 (upgradeable)</strike>
    1k knight cash
    trina

seperate items
    Diamond ring
    Cleric Earing +0
    Cleric earing +3
    white dragon necklace
    Iron belt
    Lighting belt
    <strike>ring of courage</strike>
    ring of Magic
    full set warrior shell +7 (rebirth) no pads
    exception graham +7 (rebirth)
    Dragon tooth hammer +7
    full set full plate rouge +8 (except glove )
    agate earing
    belt of strength
    warrior chitin pad and glove +8(normal)
    defent of the lord+6
    warrior shell pauldron (clear or str)
    around 60 gbs coins ( i m looking for about 3 bucks for each gold bar but if you buy a lot i will consider)

I had made a deal with kutulus. If you wanan know more about me you can ask him or ask around on forum. I will sell these items as soon as i get a good offer. If you have a good offer only pm me cuz i hardly read bak my post. and keep it bump plz :P

Notice : i will only accept WU. You send the money first, items will give you later. I may take Paypal offer for some of my items, so give it a shot. Since you gonna offer me with paypal price will be little higher.

kutulus

he is a good bro,

i&#39;m still interested in the dd paper helm +6

dunno what its worth though

gabloo

Alright guys. I got lost of lost of pm about items that i am selling. Most of them are crappy offer. So i decided i wouldn&#39;t pm bak your message if you give me crappy offer. Plz if you can&#39;t affort to offer my items then don&#39;t waste your time and mine plz. i know some of my items are noob items. i might just give it away my noob items to the person who is going to buy whole accont. thx

I want serious offer for my items.

kutulus

if you sell the account will you:

1) give away default email associated with account (since K2 won&#39;t allow us to change it to our email) (all passwords, secret questions, everything associated with email account)

2) give away first premium purchase info (last 4 digit of cc, click&buy info, etc)

3) secret question/answer

giving this info to the purchaser would allow for a complete trade of the account

gabloo

kutulu talk to me on msn.

I wouldn&#39;t sell my gbs for 1$ each and i wouldn&#39;t give you first withought i m getting money first.

kutulus

kutulu talk to me on msn.

I wouldn&#39;t sell my gbs for 1$ each and i wouldn&#39;t give you first withought i m getting money first.[/b]
    i am at work cant&#39; get on msn until 4pm your time

if you sell the account will you:

1) give away default email associated with account (since K2 won&#39;t allow us to change it to our email) (all passwords, secret questions, everything associated with email account)

2) give away first premium purchase info (last 4 digit of cc, click&buy info, etc)

3) secret question/answer

giving this info to the purchaser would allow for a complete trade of the account[/b]
    Gabloo you might want to answer this on forums just for everyone else. Your deal with kutulus might fall through and someone else might want to know this. Personally I wouldn&#39;t purchase an account now unless I had access to the email that was associated with it. Otherwise the seller could get their account back at any time.

gabloo

Gabloo you might want to answer this on forums just for everyone else. Your deal with kutulus might fall through and someone else might want to know this. Personally I wouldn&#39;t purchase an account now unless I had access to the email that was associated with it. Otherwise the seller could get their account back at any time.[/b]
    Alright fine.

1. yes, i think i can give it away
    2. i could give you last 4 digits number of cc that i used for last pre but i don&#39;t think i could give you the first one cuz it wasn&#39;t my cc. From what i heard you could change your pw by buying 2 golden pre and send them your cc info.(I m not sure about that tho)
    3. I m not a noob i know what i have to give it away -.-.

and again if you think i m going scam you don&#39;t waste time pming me or looking at this post.

kutulus

and again if you think i m going scam you don&#39;t waste time pming me or looking at this post.[/b]
    we aren&#39;t pre-judging you

we simply want to have peace-of-mind for the future of the purchased character

...similar to the same reasoning you want us to use western union.. you want peace-of-mind that nobody will scam you...

nobody is calling anyone a scammer.

gabloo

we aren&#39;t pre-judging you

we simply want to have peace-of-mind for the future of the purchased character

...similar to the same reasoning you want us to use western union.. you want peace-of-mind that nobody will scam you...

nobody is calling anyone a scammer.[/b]
    kutulus i do understand you. you are not like never made a deal with me before. If i wanna scam you, you know i could but did i? Anyway you are question me like i am trying to scam ppl. Wasn&#39;t i was the one that telling you that there gonna be a problem about chaging pw? i have no idea how this thing work, i will provide you as much info as i could so that whoever buy that accont dont&#39; have to worry about anything. also you could as me on msn, not like you don&#39;t know my msn. I rather wanna spend my time looking at my pm about offering then reading comment about my post. i would like to get an offer first before i starting to waste my time explaining these stuff. anyway peace.

kutulus

i would like to get an offer first before i starting to waste my time explaining these stuff. anyway peace.[/b]
    I have already given you offers.

This is quite a large purchase we are discussing. I am sure you can spare 5 minutes from your day to respond to the security concerns of trading accounts. Especially accounts as valuable as the one we are discussing.

I don&#39;t know this guy gabloo but hes right. Try not to get offended so easily. No one calling you a scammer but its the internet bro. You can VERY easily sell an account for $600 USD naked. Three months later contact Customer Support and get it back with all the new items your buyer put on it.

Thats the only reason he or anyone else for that matter wants FULL access to the email and FULL access to being able to change the password.

gabloo

Thx inf. i think i answered Kutulus asked. Hey kutu i m srry i couldn&#39;t talk to you these day cuz i m busy. This week i think we could chat about this. Also i have some offer for you.

agendas

bump for kutulus , i know hes serious bout this, so give him good deal gabloo :P

gabloo

Sold a few items. if you are buying my items for 300 bucks or more i will add some free stuff for you. Also i will take Paypal offer except for accont and ib.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast