Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

News Flash!

This is a discussion on News Flash! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; All you fuckers who buy for USD annoy the shit out of me. If you can't fucking farm for it ...
Page: 1

All you fuckers who buy for USD annoy the shit out of me. If you can't fucking farm for it in game then just stop fucking playing. My favorite part all this is how about half of you who buy gear think you're hot shit when you start smashing turks who are using like kekuri rings +1 and belts of dex. At least they farmed their gear unlike you peices of shit. God damn, fucking get some dignity and play the game correctly. All this fucking section of the fourm is anymore is a bunch of fucking half baked losers who couldn't make it on their own in the game that have to resort to spending money to buy gear instead of earning it how its supposed to be done. The only thing that should be bought in this game are premium and knight cash.

/end rant

Black_Arrow

+1

vcstrike

+1[/b]
    Your post was very informative and well needed.

Oatmeal

Your post was very informative and well needed.[/b]
    As was yours.

Babashopping has almost become part of this game now. Most people have done it, or will do it.

gabloo

All you fuckers who buy for USD annoy the shit out of me. If you can't fucking farm for it in game then just stop fucking playing. My favorite part all this is how about half of you who buy gear think you're hot shit when you start smashing turks who are using like kekuri rings +1 and belts of dex. At least they farmed their gear unlike you peices of shit. God damn, fucking get some dignity and play the game correctly. All this fucking section of the fourm is anymore is a bunch of fucking half baked losers who couldn't make it on their own in the game that have to resort to spending money to buy gear instead of earning it how its supposed to be done. The only thing that should be bought in this game are premium and knight cash.

/end rant[/b]

Cc you are killing me -,-.

h34r:

And you are?

So... How about you actually play this game and then complain

you lost like 4 weeks of exp. >_<

i will when they stop trying to put viruses on my computer with their patches

quit your bitchin

runordie

Don&#39;t be complaining to us(bobashoppers) complain to K2 for not stopping us. If people were to get caught and baned then most people who stop but they don&#39;t do anything. Also, you should complain to their GM&#39;s, the one&#39;s who sell the items.

Yakamuzo

All you fuckers who buy for USD annoy the shit out of me. If you can&#39;t fucking farm for it in game then just stop fucking playing. My favorite part all this is how about half of you who buy gear think you&#39;re hot shit when you start smashing turks who are using like kekuri rings +1 and belts of dex. At least they farmed their gear unlike you peices of shit. God damn, fucking get some dignity and play the game correctly. All this fucking section of the fourm is anymore is a bunch of fucking half baked losers who couldn&#39;t make it on their own in the game that have to resort to spending money to buy gear instead of earning it how its supposed to be done. The only thing that should be bought in this game are premium and knight cash.

/end rant[/b]
    +1

All the KO problem are from IRL money.. Cheat to lvl up fast and sell char for USD, Cheat to kill boss and farm, Use scamm to make IRL money and sell items on forum as KO4life.

Welcome in the world of Globalisation.
    You havn&#39;t money??? you want to play? Pay or bye bye...
    Nice, very nice... I completly agree with you Cecilia

(Bad english sorry :P)

firestopper09

WOW You must be a kid for thinking that buying shit is wrong grow the fuck up and stop fucking whinning .If you dont like the shit thats going on stop playing no one gives a fuck plus complain to the hackers and koxping. You must not have a job, so you cant buy the good shit plus not all players can stay 24hrs a day on there computers like your nerd ass so shut the fuck up and play or just fucking leave you whinnie lil bish plus you say turks farm shit then you are a fucking moron

Chomp1ras

WOW You must be a kid for thinking that buying shit is wrong grow the fuck up and stop fucking whinning .If you dont like the shit thats going on stop playing no one gives a fuck plus complain to the hackers and koxping. You must not have a job, so you cant buy the good shit plus not all players can stay 24hrs a day on there computers like your nerd ass so shut the fuck up and play or just fucking leave you whinnie lil bish plus you say turks farm shit then you are a fucking moron[/b]
    B)

spence5990

WOW You must be a kid for thinking that buying shit is wrong grow the fuck up and stop fucking whinning .If you dont like the shit thats going on stop playing no one gives a fuck plus complain to the hackers and koxping. You must not have a job, so you cant buy the good shit plus not all players can stay 24hrs a day on there computers like your nerd ass so shut the fuck up and play or just fucking leave you whinnie lil bish plus you say turks farm shit then you are a fucking moron[/b]
    +9999

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast