Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Not a scammer fags just mad he got hacked

This is a discussion on Not a scammer fags just mad he got hacked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I know this is wrong section for this but I feel the need to make sure people know Im not ...
Page: 1

Default Not a scammer fags just mad he got hacked

I know this is wrong section for this but I feel the need to make sure people know Im not a fucking scammer as im bieng accused of = Hope people haven't lost trust in me cause of the lies of a few people and hope this can be put in the past =

there's no proof yet that u are a scammer. but there's no proof that ur arent a scammer!! :blink: :lol:

i dunno if i can agree with u baba. u had his account info, as did others i understand, but then the char goes stripped and you're selling similar items on ko4life. its circumstancial evidence, but its damned convincing.

lol triple ur gay dude shut up xD and maybe i should let every1 know of your scam ay? :wub:

Yes I can understand it and see it from every1 elses points of view = Just damn wow.... Looks like i wont be getting any buyers on anything at all from people for a long time >.>....

Well maybe he should post of the stuff he had.

He was only like level 50 somthing, I was in his clan and he never had good stuff really Glave+6 or somthing, and wasnt a baba shopper

only thing i can say is take lots of ss of drops convos and other shit incase this happens again u can defend urself easier. I don't mean to be an ass but i was hacked a few weeks ago and i must say it sucks, Don't share account with some one u think u can trust but not knowing for sure. -_-

Originally posted by Tormenter
    only thing i can say is take lots of ss of drops convos and other shit incase this happens again u can defend urself easier. *I don't mean to be an ass but i was hacked a few weeks ago and i must say it sucks, Don't share account with some one u think u can trust but not knowing for sure. *-_-
    +1 man never share accounts always fucks you up in the end

Aerolight never had half of this shit. Just a week ago when he was in my clan he had a shitty glave+7,chitin+7,lupus pend.. Very weak warrior equips. Also, since i've known him he has been sharing that account with some kid that was "super good at knight online". He (aerolight) said that once he hit 60+ he would be "owning in cz" because his friend was going to buy him some shell+8 and other expensive crap.. Dunno about you guys but why would some random guy that he shared accounts with want to buy him all this junk? Sounds like a ploy to make him his friend and then end up scamming in the end -_-

Sky_Dragon

well u can trust some people im sharing a few accounts with my clannies to lvl them
    gogo 70

edited just make sure its people u can truly trust

Athelio

Exactly!

You want to keep people honest don't give out your information to anyone! In this way not anyone can place blame where it doesn't belong.

I would only share my account with some1 I know irl pretty much =

DarkFlare

Originally posted by xShiFTx
    Aerolight never had half of this shit. Just a week ago when he was in my clan he had a shitty glave+7,chitin+7,lupus pend.. Very weak warrior equips. Also, since i've known him he has been sharing that account with some kid that was "super good at knight online". He (aerolight) said that once he hit 60+ he would be "owning in cz" because his friend was going to buy him some shell+8 and other expensive crap.. Dunno about you guys but why would some random guy that he shared accounts with want to buy him all this junk? Sounds like a ploy to make him his friend and then end up scamming in the end -_-
    +1

man me and maka where in this mans clan hes not he sharpest tool in the shed lets put it nicly .and i can tell u On not a scammer either ive known him just as logn as i ahve aero and man aero doesnt even half of that let alone all of it hes a hard core flopp warrior

friends keep this post up to show people the truth =

I've known Onslought for quite a while, have had some funny fights I trust him, since I know him he has gotten his items really hard he was lvl 50 for a LOOONG while, I dont think he scammed, show some solid proof to see.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast