Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Not a scammer fags just mad he got hacked

This is a discussion on Not a scammer fags just mad he got hacked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; so basically no proof unless we ad u and u dont ahve to post it in the public...
Page: 4

DarkFlare

so basically no proof unless we ad u and u dont ahve to post it in the public

1st go to www.imageshack.com. 2nd host it. 3rd paste the link here. wads there gotta do with ur pc not letting u? :blink:

aerolight

ok here....how do you get gear all in one day ? like that ? bosses spawn every2 hours i looked at the time you were talking to me on tuesday onslought i told you i couldn't play you didn't have the gear...my friend told me the next 4 hours that you were selling my gear so how can that be ? BOSSES SPAWN EVERY 2 hours in cz so you can't say i was that damn lucky when i lost my gear the same day in the next 5 mins i got on cause my dad said "felix you can play" so tell me is that not enough proof ?

I still don't see any proof you ever had the items -_-

xAraChNiDx

Moderators/Administrators Please

I'm wondering if there can be a new section on ko4life...

you could name it "Little Girls With Sand in Their Vaginas"

It would be a wonderful place for posts like this to be relocated so we wouldnt have to put up with their retarded shit here.

aerolight

proof ....eh ? if my friends tell you guys what i had then its aperrently my gear i had that gear given from bladeknight and striker....rag has seen my items you ask him...ask kinshi...montanahighpreistess,henrypower,human_cha os,any more ppl ? if not then leave it in a complate box so i can pick up next coming for jesus

scorpion_knight

well his gear was dual we, 1 roc, ds +7, glave +5 rebirth, a wp +1 and a dagger plate +6 that was his gear

Munch

rofl its funny how he wants us to add him on msn for us to see his proof. After he just said how he was planning on using trojans to manipulate peoples pc's...I don't see why anyone in their right mind would add him to msn. You are the most immature person I've seen on ko aerolight.

LoveHurts

Originally posted by Munch
    rofl its funny how he wants us to add him on msn for us to see his proof. *After he just said how he was planning on using trojans to manipulate peoples pc's...I don't see why anyone in their right mind would add him to msn. *You are the most immature person I've seen on ko aerolight.
    lol ownt!? aerolight serouisly i am your friend and all but since you dont have a ss of your jewls i cant say anything to you to back you up. so as of right now i think onslaught is innocent sorry baba's just need more proof gl with your problems

aerolight

then explain this....you have a person that quited ko an wants to help me for my benifit....then the day i trust onlsought is the day i get hacked makes no scene does it ?call me a lier what ever i never innvoleded ppl that i really don't know
    ppl that i have on msn are just for me to let them know what goes on ask gonzalo ask halflife i showed him my gear he knows what i have when i told me gear was missing and that was the same day onslought got that gear halflife said"i believe you" same as gonzalo she msned me i showed her and told her she too the proof and i have it but where is yours...? for all i know is that you get your gear some way or another but my gear...lol your just low call me a snake or whatever but i didn't hack anyone's account i didn't say i would i said i would destroy your pc from the inside out if you cross me and so far it has be onslought

striker

what happen :wacko: I just started using KO4life yesturday :P

weather or not he took it(not saying he did) u prolly wont see it back n no point in spaming market section for KO4life

__________________________________________________ ______-
    "Never argue with an Idiot,They will bring u down to their level,and beat u from experiance"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234