NOTICE: VTEC THE GAYEST FAGGOT.

This is a discussion on NOTICE: VTEC THE GAYEST FAGGOT. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; After scamming beatrix with abyss blessings, and ninja looting a HWOT from some party, I decided to give him a ...
Page: 1

IllusionS

After scamming beatrix with abyss blessings, and ninja looting a HWOT from some party, I decided to give him a chance and party with him after a reboot and go cz, he purposely looted crap for me so he could get barkirra, lesath, lycaon pendant and blade axe, and said he looted the other crap because he always does cause hes poor. Now he left fewfellas (after being in every orc clan and scamming everyone), so yeah just letting you guys know he's the gayest person alive. I could post screenshots of him doing it but everyone knows he's a noob faggot so that's all that matters.

4-stroke

sad to hear that , did alot of exp with vtec

SokoBo4

yeah its true :S

some1 from my clan killed a boss and he party spam him to get the drop

i think he scammed some ppl on logos...

IllusionS

He's just a 13 year old kid from quebec, apparantly hes trying to get in vampires now, if they let him join I'll just laugh.

IllusionS

up ^_^

wynne.

Lol he's human now and with me in the clan. Fierce.... trying them to explain he's a fagg but they dont believe it lol^_^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

omg VteC is the gayest ive ever met... i have SS of him solo ksing at hob goblins etc... for no point just to be gay

::ShockWave::

lol he spam invet me when i killed lycoan