Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OD1NN / AdrogoS / LordJaxom

This is a discussion on OD1NN / AdrogoS / LordJaxom within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; OD1NN is using his mother's paypal account with the following information: Name: Monica Serrano Email: [email protected] Msn: [email protected] MSN Name: ...
Page: 1

infolock

OD1NN is using his mother's paypal account with the following information:
    Name:
    Monica Serrano
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Msn: [email protected]
    MSN Name: LastBreath

Serrano M1 Whittle Ave Balgowlah 2093(02) 9949 1304
    Serrano M89 Pretoria Pde Hornsby 2077(02) 9482 3925
    Serrano H M23 Mariala Crt Holsworthy 2173(02) 9731 0104
    Serrano I M25 A Hay St West Ryde 2114(02) 9804 7548
    Serrano M89 Pretoria Pde Hornsby 20770432 418 360
    Serrano M14 Lister Pl Rooty Hill 2766(02) 9675 7281
    Serrano M & L28 Biotite St Bethania 4205(07) 3299 6590
    Serrano MSerrano 55 View Rd Springvale 3171(03) 9574 6154
    Serrano Mobile Service0439 303 095
    Serrano M4 A Derry St Aberfeldie 3040(03) 9331 3753
    Serrano M4 Hemar Crs Hillside (Sydenham) 3037(03) 8361 6896
    Serrano M M63 Railway Crs Romsey 3434(03) 5429 3343
    Serrano M M204 Park St South Melbourne 3205(03) 9699 8041
    Serrano M I19 White Gum Drv Jane Brook 6056(08) 9250 6340

LordJaxom/AdrogoS is also using his mother's paypal account with the following information:
    Name:
    Maria Landfeldt
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Msn: [email protected]
    Original MSN Name: Langfeldt

No Landfeldt's listed using initial "M", leads me to believe actual last name is Langfeldt. And or not listed.

Langfeldt M H3 Hospital Rd Nambour 4560(07) 5441 4717
    Langfeldt G135 Carlton Beach Rd Dodges Ferry 7173(03) 6265 8822
    Langfeldt E M98 Stapylton Jacobs Well Rd Jacobs Well 4208(07) 5546 2443
    Langfeldt F114 Cane St Redland Bay 4165(07) 3206 7793
    Langfeldt F H29 Xanadu Drv Bellmere 4510(07) 5495 8878
    Langfeldt KSchool Rd Woongoolba 4207(07) 5546 2410
    Langfeldt K J24 Stockbridge St West Mackay 4740(07) 4951 0148
    Langfeldt Km GG29 Glendale Drv Annandale 4814(07) 4775 2791
    Langfeldt M H3 Hospital Rd Nambour 4560(07) 5441 4717
    Langfeldt N2 Floral Drv Caboolture 4510(07) 5428 3063
    Langfeldt R115 School Rd Woongoolba 4207(07) 5546 2185
    Langfeldt R P78 Menzies St Park Avenue 4701(07) 4926 6912
    Langfeldt R S & L M16 Linfield St Mansfield 4122(07) 3343 7327
    Langfeldt S2 Doolan St Nambour 4560(07) 5441 6417
    Langfeldt S & V J3 Bunya Pine Pl Woombye 4559(07) 5442 2629
    Langfeldt S G & G MJames St Cooran 4569(07) 5485 1277
    Langfeldt TLangfeldt 21 Turrana St Stafford 4053(07) 3356 6651
    Langfeldt Mobile Service0407 914 317 Langfeldt Wesley J
    Langfeldt 240 Deltoro Rd Cedar Grove 4285(07) 5543 2347

------------------------------------

Be aware, these two individuals are shady characters that are not to be trusted at all.

Can you please explain what they did so we know why they can't be trusted? Thanks.

lime

chargebacks as far as im aware

yeah bill

try explain us what they did and how they did...

from all of then i just know OD1NN from game.. but never talked with him

karma ?

How many times you and gabloo been charged back now?

2kunlimited

o.O interesting...this guy pmed me and offered to buy my stuff. His msn name was "AdrogoS".

infolock

I'd rather not go into details regarding how. I have proof, but until some time passes, I will not post it. You can take my word on it, or if you have befriended these people in the past and established some sort of relationship with either, and choose to ignore my warning, that is entirely up to you. They are both at fault here. Both apparently from Australia. Who knows.

Anyhow, thought I'd warn you all. I'll post more specifics over the course of the next month or two, time permitting. Gabloo is handling all business transactions from here on in. All item sales, will be handled via Western Union from here on in.

Enjoy the Canada Day long weekend! Kelowna / Pendicton here I come.................!

Kind of Ironic eh, a NY hat for my Canada Day Long Weekend pic. oh well....
    "take er easy, if she's easy, take er twice".......

Upon special request by "Private" of the KO4Life community, here I am in the morning.....

1337bOOm

O.o youre canadian? i thought you were turkish....

i still love you for the rezz!

come detroit man i'll beat you till the white shit comes out NO HOMO!

ur a fucking scammer u got scammed gl hf with ur hippie weekend

mahmoodxD

come detroit man i'll beat you till the white shit comes out NO HOMO!

ur a fucking scammer u got scammed gl hf with ur hippie weekend[/b]
    `

so cuz 1 person did sumtin bad to u, u think u have the right to insult an entire culture and population

Canada day is not a hippie weekend, dont talk when u know nothing about what your insulting

`

so cuz 1 person did sumtin bad to u, u think u have the right to insult an entire culture and population

Canada day is not a hippie weekend, dont talk when u know nothing about what your insulting[/b]
    dont really look like its an insult to me at all i jus know he's a snowboarder and half his pictures he looks waisted and if u look at wat i wrote before that i was clearly joking now remove the stick from your ass

infolock

Private, just let it out man....

Snowboarder alert! Snowboarder Alert! There is a man currently riding a plank of wood in 4+ feet of powder throughout the British Columbia Rocky Mountains. He was last seen urinating alongside a small pine tree, where the local wildlife, a mountain goat, seemed curiously distraught. These types of people are known for their hippy like activities, which include basket weaving, smoking marijuana, and unadulterated group orgies. If approached, show no signs of aggression, as LSD, and Love songs may be administered in self defense. Often times, the snowboarder is not alone. They have been known to carry avalanche beacons and shovels, which they state are used for survival, however, sources have proven they have been known to make holes for number 2's, which is both vulgar and hippyish. We must not let these types roam free, their enjoyment for outdoor activities and social interaction must be prohibited. If spotted please contact, Private of the KO4Life community. He has given word, that he will administer homosexual acts and as quoted "beat them till the white shit comes out" of these said individuals.

Thank you, this has been a message from your ignorant phony business owners of America, who have trouble just being themselves.

nosneve

Snowboarder alert! Snowboarder Alert! There is a man currently riding a plank of wood in 4+ feet of powder throughout the British Columbia Rocky Mountains. He was last seen urinating alongside a small pine tree, where the local wildlife, a mountain goat, seemed curiously distraught. These types of people are known for their hippy like activities, which include basket weaving, smoking marijuana, and unadulterated group orgies. If approached, show no signs of aggression, as LSD, and Love songs may be administered in self defense. Often times, the snowboarder is not alone. They have been known to carry avalanche beacons and shovels, which they state are used for survival, however, sources have proven they have been known to make holes for number 2's, which is both vulgar and hippyish. We must not let these types roam free, their enjoyment for outdoor activities and social interaction must be prohibited. If spotted please contact, Private of the KO4Life community. He has given word, that he will administer homosexual acts and as quoted "beat them till the white shit comes out" of these said individuals.

Thank you, this has been a message from your ignorant phony business owners of America, who have trouble just being themselves.[/b]

Awesome.

Thank you, this has been a message from your ignorant phony business owners of America, who have trouble just being themselves.[/b]
    ugh excuse me i clearly said NOHOMO! so obviously no homo should be included in your quote otherwise ur whole post is just a big fucking sham !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast