Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OD1NN / AdrogoS / LordJaxom

This is a discussion on OD1NN / AdrogoS / LordJaxom within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; OD1NN is using his mother's paypal account with the following information: Name: Monica Serrano Email: [email protected] Msn: [email protected] MSN Name: ...
Page: 2

515saint

Question

OD1NN is using his mother's paypal account with the following information:
    Name:
    Monica Serrano
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Msn: [email protected]
    MSN Name: LastBreath
    Serrano M1 Whittle Ave Balgowlah 2093(02) 9949 1304
    Serrano M89 Pretoria Pde Hornsby 2077(02) 9482 3925
    Serrano H M23 Mariala Crt Holsworthy 2173(02) 9731 0104
    Serrano I M25 A Hay St West Ryde 2114(02) 9804 7548
    Serrano M89 Pretoria Pde Hornsby 20770432 418 360
    Serrano M14 Lister Pl Rooty Hill 2766(02) 9675 7281
    Serrano M & L28 Biotite St Bethania 4205(07) 3299 6590
    Serrano MSerrano 55 View Rd Springvale 3171(03) 9574 6154
    Serrano Mobile Service0439 303 095
    Serrano M4 A Derry St Aberfeldie 3040(03) 9331 3753
    Serrano M4 Hemar Crs Hillside (Sydenham) 3037(03) 8361 6896
    Serrano M M63 Railway Crs Romsey 3434(03) 5429 3343
    Serrano M M204 Park St South Melbourne 3205(03) 9699 8041
    Serrano M I19 White Gum Drv Jane Brook 6056(08) 9250 6340
    LordJaxom/AdrogoS is also using his mother's paypal account with the following information:
    Name:
    Maria Landfeldt
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Msn: [email protected]
    Original MSN Name: Langfeldt

No Landfeldt's listed using initial "M", leads me to believe actual last name is Langfeldt. And or not listed.

Langfeldt M H3 Hospital Rd Nambour 4560(07) 5441 4717
    Langfeldt G135 Carlton Beach Rd Dodges Ferry 7173(03) 6265 8822
    Langfeldt E M98 Stapylton Jacobs Well Rd Jacobs Well 4208(07) 5546 2443
    Langfeldt F114 Cane St Redland Bay 4165(07) 3206 7793
    Langfeldt F H29 Xanadu Drv Bellmere 4510(07) 5495 8878
    Langfeldt KSchool Rd Woongoolba 4207(07) 5546 2410
    Langfeldt K J24 Stockbridge St West Mackay 4740(07) 4951 0148
    Langfeldt Km GG29 Glendale Drv Annandale 4814(07) 4775 2791
    Langfeldt M H3 Hospital Rd Nambour 4560(07) 5441 4717
    Langfeldt N2 Floral Drv Caboolture 4510(07) 5428 3063
    Langfeldt R115 School Rd Woongoolba 4207(07) 5546 2185
    Langfeldt R P78 Menzies St Park Avenue 4701(07) 4926 6912
    Langfeldt R S & L M16 Linfield St Mansfield 4122(07) 3343 7327
    Langfeldt S2 Doolan St Nambour 4560(07) 5441 6417
    Langfeldt S & V J3 Bunya Pine Pl Woombye 4559(07) 5442 2629
    Langfeldt S G & G MJames St Cooran 4569(07) 5485 1277
    Langfeldt TLangfeldt 21 Turrana St Stafford 4053(07) 3356 6651
    Langfeldt Mobile Service0407 914 317 Langfeldt Wesley J
    Langfeldt 240 Deltoro Rd Cedar Grove 4285(07) 5543 2347

------------------------------------

Be aware, these two individuals are shady characters that are not to be trusted at all.[/b]

yes both adress are from australia, how do i know this? well cus i live in australia g'day and all that crap. now how much u guna pay me to lay the beat down on sum scamers lol. i accept igc or paypal. i think the only fair way to deal with this is to mail bomb every address sum must suffer so that justice might be served lol.
    i didnt think many other aussies played ko. and wat exactly was the point of posting all the phone numbers and address, are u goign to write a letter ? this is why u only buy and sell with trusted players, also if its the mothers pay pal how do u know that these to kids mothers didnt do the backpay or revers or wat ever the fuck it is to you ? still would make you story sound alot more solid if the comunity was told how you where scamed and but wat means. this way we all benifit. oh and sorry to hear u got scammed.

would be good if some one deciced to start a black list topic that list scamers! hmmm wati im sum 1 !

runordie

add yourself you fucking scammer

infolock

yes both adress are from australia, how do i know this? well cus i live in australia g'day and all that crap. now how much u guna pay me to lay the beat down on sum scamers lol. i accept igc or paypal. i think the only fair way to deal with this is to mail bomb every address sum must suffer so that justice might be served lol.
    i didnt think many other aussies played ko. and wat exactly was the point of posting all the phone numbers and address, are u goign to write a letter ? this is why u only buy and sell with trusted players, also if its the mothers pay pal how do u know that these to kids mothers didnt do the backpay or revers or wat ever the fuck it is to you ? still would make you story sound alot more solid if the comunity was told how you where scamed and but wat means. this way we all benifit. oh and sorry to hear u got scammed.

would be good if some one deciced to start a black list topic that list scamers! hmmm wati im sum 1 ![/b]
    reason i posted the numbers/addresses, is because i was hoping to scare the kids. usually that's the case, it's poor business practice on their behalf. it is a reversal, and obviously if a child has access to an account or creates one, then uses a credit card like mom's or dad's, they can easily draw the funds then reverse the charges within a 46 day period, what happened here. didn't like it, lost alot of money. and why should i go about telling everyone how it goes down, so others might get fucked up the same ? stop talking now. yer trying to be a jerk off, the little mail bomb comment, mature. have fun in your little pretend world, but try to find a bit better shit to do with your time. im hoping to be gone from this little circle jerk competition within a day. ps: who's to say, a little long distance charges looking for the first name, which you would have to assume is correct to match up with the money source being used is correct, to find the right household, to actually speak with the parents of the kids pulling this shit, is really that bad ? you going to tell me, im the unabomber, for even thinking it a possibility ? eat shit kid. go back to your game.

infolock

add yourself you fucking scammer[/b]
    Well I was expecting when I logged into KO4Life tonight, to see a big "infolock the scammer post". I think you should still create it, but I'll help ya, by laying out the real logs, before you take snippets of tings you want to portray. Let's get a few facts out right off the bat. You bought a level 73 assassin account with a level 70 dagger +7 that I bought previously off of ILoveMyGrl's friend. You paid for this I'm guessing via paypal, as you had money saved up on your paypal account from selling off other items, and could not actually come up with coin outside of that for the purpose of sending it WU. Not a problem. You did your business with Gabloo, he sold my account. I am not a forum troll, though I have been the last day or two with Private, my newest fan. That assassin along with a level 75 priest account I renamed to infolock I bought for real USD. Changed the emails while still possible, and bought premium for both accounts, until I decided to give away my priest for free to a man named Can, who just didn't like levelling like myself. Yes, l337boom, he is turkish. Sue me, I don't follow the stereotypical ko4lifer attitude and hate on the entire turkish race.

I will also like to add, that prior to anything occuring with the email registered to my old sin account, you were trying to convince gabriel, to sell it back to him. You either did not have a good time playing rogue, could not properly equip it, or just couldn't resell it. I personally dont know the reason, I'm only speculating. Gabriel is pretty secretive of other's people's conversations with him, and I respect that. Anyhew, that out there. Let's get down to the nitty gritty.

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) says:
    asdf
    [email protected] says:
    wow bill lol
    [email protected] says:
    u tell joe his parents info?
    [email protected] says:
    whats the point of that
    Bill says:
    i gave him my info too
    [email protected] says:
    you sold him a char that is unsafe and is being changed or tampered with constantly
    Bill says:
    i just want to show him that he can trust me
    [email protected] says:
    what the hell u expect me/him to do
    Bill says:
    i dont want anything to do with the game
    [email protected] says:
    the information was changed twice
    [email protected] says:
    once*
    [email protected] says:
    and e-mail is fucked
    Bill says:
    either sell the account or talk to cs or just trust and have the SA changed for item purposes
    Bill says:
    anyone who's bought an account is in the same boat no ?
    [email protected] says:
    why was the information changed in the first place after he bought it?
    Bill says:
    i changed the password on the account tonight, because gabloo, gabriel, called me while i was out with friends.
    Bill says:
    saying joe, needed the pw, if i had changed it last time, i didn't remember what it was, i thought it was xxxxxxx (removed the password from this paste)
    Bill says:
    so i changed it tonight and gave it to joe
    you fucking knew he sold the account
    Bill says:
    joe, why are you getting upset ?
    [email protected] says:
    bc he got ur accnt and it was fucked with
    [email protected] says:
    thats why
    CAUSE I HAD LIKE $500+ WORTH OF STUFF
    [email protected] says:
    who wouldnt be?
    Bill says:
    listen, if anything happens with that email you can hang me to whoever will listen.
    AND JUST ONE DAY ITS OUTA MY CONTROL?
    Bill says:
    but im telling you as a friend of gabloo's, nothing will happen.
    Bill says:
    you had nothing on the account
    AND SOME RANDOM PERSON ON THE INTERNET READS THE INFO TO MY pARENTS?
    Bill says:
    but i am watching a movie with two of my brothas here at the house
    WHAT DATE THEY WERE BORN>?
    [email protected] says:
    why not just give him back his money?
    THATS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF
    Bill says:
    not within my control.
    [email protected] says:
    instead of being a dick about it
    Bill says:
    and it's not gabloo's fault.
    [email protected] says:
    perfectly withing you and gabloos control
    [email protected] says:
    you 2 are grown ass men
    Bill says:
    any person who's bought an account within the last 6 months or however long it's been, is in the same boat
    Bill says:
    if i gave you my phone number and you called me right now, would that make you feel a little better ?
    really?
    [email protected] says:
    what other ppl changing the info after they bought it?
    they have had the pw changed on them?
    [email protected] says:
    i think n1ot
    [email protected] says:
    noone really would like to talk to you irl
    [email protected] says:
    yo might announce theyre home #
    [email protected] says:
    like u did his PARENTS information
    [email protected] says:
    nice of you
    [email protected] says:
    reason for that one?
    Bill says:
    i changed the pass, cause gab sold the account, and i wasn't aware right away the email was given out, so i changed the pass to check and see if that email was inuse for registration anywhere related to ko or otherwise, it wasn't, i told gabloo the new pw, to give to joe with my apologies.
    Bill says:
    i explained what happened tonight.
    Bill says:
    you two are being irrational.
    Bill says:
    joe, you've been wanting to sell that account back, because YOU can't sell it.
    [email protected] says:
    rofl
    [email protected] says:
    we can sell it
    [email protected] says:
    listen
    [email protected] says:
    it was changed once
    Bill says:
    either get over it.
    [email protected] says:
    and why not worry about it?
    [email protected] says:
    its that easy
    [email protected] says:
    obviously
    Bill says:
    or start selling.
    [email protected] says:
    ppl want to buy it
    [email protected] says:
    we dont want to be labled as scammers
    Bill says:
    im telling you guys what happened.
    [email protected] says:
    if by any reason
    [email protected] says:
    it where to change by you again ever
    Bill says:
    your bothering me right now, while im just trying to sit back and watch a movie
    Bill says:
    you've got gabloo all worried.
    [email protected] says:
    bothering?
    Bill says:
    that's right.
    im cool with gabloo
    but i dont understand
    Bill says:
    gangster, did i stutter ?
    [email protected] says:
    go watch your movie scammer
    Bill says:
    that all you got ?
    [email protected] says:
    im sure u will steal it back eventually
    [email protected] says:
    uhmm
    [email protected] says:
    u changed info
    [email protected] says:
    simle enough
    [email protected] says:
    enough*
    [email protected] says:
    u changed info
    how you can bump gabloos topic 5 days after i bought the account saying that hes a gg trader and not see that the rogue was crossed off?
    [email protected] says:
    dont really care about ur excuse
    yet you still change the info
    [email protected] says:
    watch ur movie go
    Bill says:
    i tell you what when you do your little copy and paste for proof, just include my reasoning for the changes. and also include the fact that joe has all my information to change ANY information on the email, I gave him the necessary information, needed to reset a PW on the email account.
    Bill says:
    Thanks I will hey joe, if you left in a fit of anger the first time, just message me, and ill re-tell ya that information again.
    Bill says:
    Grow up guys.
    Bill says:
    I'm not 18

you changed the pw 6/19/2007
    and you bumped the topic that had the rogue crossed 6/15/2007
    [email protected] says:
    grow up?
    [email protected] says:
    lol
    i bought the rogue 6/5/2007
    proof?
    i think its good enough
    [email protected] says:
    just bc ur english and how u put things dont make u an adult
    [email protected] says:
    what you did is childish
    [email protected] says:
    u couldve talked to gab instead
    i hope you can back it up
    i think my proof is pretty damn good

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) has left the conversation.

-----

Just want to add that little snippet at the bottom about including all the information for the email. That information includes like my birthday, my secret answer to the email address (pets name), my postal code registered to the account. Anyone with a hotmail accont or yahoo account registered to a KO account that has sold the account, is in control of resetting the password on the email knowing such things about the real owner. He currently has possession of the account now, but fears I'll reset the pass again, I can understand the fear, it's happened already, nothing related to scamming. Had that been the case, you would not have current control. Listen, I wasted a bit of 05, and 06 playing this game. I'm not interested in it, or the lame ass communities it spawns. I had my fun, with certain people, no one's left. I'm done wasting time. Don't want to play, have no intentions of making more money. I've been reimbursed partially for my investments, but am willing to cut loose without a full reinstatement of my investment. Just because I had to deal with scammers, and shady people not to mention a gang of online rpg'ers who hated so much the fact that i invested money in the game, that they made it a burden just trying to sell off when i wanted to go. never understood it, but sympathized for those with that lifestyle. So. Joe. I can give ya my phone number, I can give you all the necessary information for the email account to change anything you possibly can. You have all the information related to the KO account, so start contacting CS for necessary changes. Nothing's going to happen. That was my account, that I had asked Gabloo to handle selling for me. He recently paid me off, which is why I am entirely done with the game. So it is not up to him to reimburse you, your money is in my pocket, not his. Several people have bought accounts, just like you knowing very well, information was hard to change, still they trusted their sellers and or went ahead with it anyways. It's the same in your case, and like you said, you bought it early June or something like that. Now I've gone over and beyond, to try and convince you, you're safe. Like I said a few sentances up. But I will not refund your money. I will not buy back the rogue for you, I have no use for it. And like I said, I was made aware that you were trying to sell it back ages before this pw change could even spark controversy. So enjoy the account, enjoy the email account. I'm lucky enough to not have registered any software, bought any liceneses etc, or setup any accounts like IPOD/Forum/Gaming accounts to it. So it's entirely urs, good luck changing things. I'm out of this hole you guys enjoy for now. Have fun, and enjoy doing whatever it is ya all do.

If you want to shit talk me, unfortunately, you'll have to do that over the phone.

You have my MSN, if you need to speak to me regarding anything. Though I've basically laid it ALLLLLLL out in this message. Not solely for you, but for everyone to see.

Good night, that took me 20 minutes to type, I think that's right about par for my typical KO drama posts.
    They are now.....

officially over.

ps: od1nn, and the other guy, lordjaxom/adrogos suck balls.

od1nn's got a new 2h giga axe +8 for free

and the other gimps rocking a new in.

Well I was expecting when I logged into KO4Life tonight, to see a big "infolock the scammer post". I think you should still create it, but I'll help ya, by laying out the real logs, before you take snippets of tings you want to portray. Let's get a few facts out right off the bat. You bought a level 73 assassin account with a level 70 dagger +7 that I bought previously off of ILoveMyGrl's friend. You paid for this I'm guessing via paypal, as you had money saved up on your paypal account from selling off other items, and could not actually come up with coin outside of that for the purpose of sending it WU. Not a problem. You did your business with Gabloo, he sold my account. I am not a forum troll, though I have been the last day or two with Private, my newest fan. That assassin along with a level 75 priest account I renamed to infolock I bought for real USD. Changed the emails while still possible, and bought premium for both accounts, until I decided to give away my priest for free to a man named Can, who just didn't like levelling like myself. Yes, l337boom, he is turkish. Sue me, I don't follow the stereotypical ko4lifer attitude and hate on the entire turkish race.

I will also like to add, that prior to anything occuring with the email registered to my old sin account, you were trying to convince gabriel, to sell it back to him. You either did not have a good time playing rogue, could not properly equip it, or just couldn't resell it. I personally dont know the reason, I'm only speculating. Gabriel is pretty secretive of other's people's conversations with him, and I respect that. Anyhew, that out there. Let's get down to the nitty gritty.

asdf
    [email protected] says:
    wow bill lol
    [email protected] says:
    u tell joe his parents info?
    [email protected] says:
    whats the point of that
    Bill says:
    i gave him my info too
    [email protected] says:
    you sold him a char that is unsafe and is being changed or tampered with constantly
    Bill says:
    i just want to show him that he can trust me
    [email protected] says:
    what the hell u expect me/him to do
    Bill says:
    i dont want anything to do with the game
    [email protected] says:
    the information was changed twice
    [email protected] says:
    once*
    [email protected] says:
    and e-mail is fucked
    Bill says:
    either sell the account or talk to cs or just trust and have the SA changed for item purposes
    Bill says:
    anyone who's bought an account is in the same boat no ?
    [email protected] says:
    why was the information changed in the first place after he bought it?
    Bill says:
    i changed the password on the account tonight, because gabloo, gabriel, called me while i was out with friends.
    Bill says:
    saying joe, needed the pw, if i had changed it last time, i didn't remember what it was, i thought it was xxxxxxx (removed the password from this paste)
    Bill says:
    so i changed it tonight and gave it to joe
    you fucking knew he sold the account
    Bill says:
    joe, why are you getting upset ?
    [email protected] says:
    bc he got ur accnt and it was fucked with
    [email protected] says:
    thats why
    CAUSE I HAD LIKE $500+ WORTH OF STUFF
    [email protected] says:
    who wouldnt be?
    Bill says:
    listen, if anything happens with that email you can hang me to whoever will listen.
    AND JUST ONE DAY ITS OUTA MY CONTROL?
    Bill says:
    but im telling you as a friend of gabloo's, nothing will happen.
    Bill says:
    you had nothing on the account
    AND SOME RANDOM PERSON ON THE INTERNET READS THE INFO TO MY pARENTS?
    Bill says:
    but i am watching a movie with two of my brothas here at the house
    WHAT DATE THEY WERE BORN>?
    [email protected] says:
    why not just give him back his money?
    THATS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF
    Bill says:
    not within my control.
    [email protected] says:
    instead of being a dick about it
    Bill says:
    and it's not gabloo's fault.
    [email protected] says:
    perfectly withing you and gabloos control
    [email protected] says:
    you 2 are grown ass men
    Bill says:
    any person who's bought an account within the last 6 months or however long it's been, is in the same boat
    Bill says:
    if i gave you my phone number and you called me right now, would that make you feel a little better ?
    really?
    [email protected] says:
    what other ppl changing the info after they bought it?
    they have had the pw changed on them?
    [email protected] says:
    i think n1ot
    [email protected] says:
    noone really would like to talk to you irl
    [email protected] says:
    yo might announce theyre home #
    [email protected] says:
    like u did his PARENTS information
    [email protected] says:
    nice of you
    [email protected] says:
    reason for that one?
    Bill says:
    i changed the pass, cause gab sold the account, and i wasn't aware right away the email was given out, so i changed the pass to check and see if that email was inuse for registration anywhere related to ko or otherwise, it wasn't, i told gabloo the new pw, to give to joe with my apologies.
    Bill says:
    i explained what happened tonight.
    Bill says:
    you two are being irrational.
    Bill says:
    joe, you've been wanting to sell that account back, because YOU can't sell it.
    [email protected] says:
    rofl
    [email protected] says:
    we can sell it
    [email protected] says:
    listen
    [email protected] says:
    it was changed once
    Bill says:
    either get over it.
    [email protected] says:
    and why not worry about it?
    [email protected] says:
    its that easy
    [email protected] says:
    obviously
    Bill says:
    or start selling.
    [email protected] says:
    ppl want to buy it
    [email protected] says:
    we dont want to be labled as scammers
    Bill says:
    im telling you guys what happened.
    [email protected] says:
    if by any reason
    [email protected] says:
    it where to change by you again ever
    Bill says:
    your bothering me right now, while im just trying to sit back and watch a movie
    Bill says:
    you've got gabloo all worried.
    [email protected] says:
    bothering?
    Bill says:
    that's right.
    im cool with gabloo
    but i dont understand
    Bill says:
    gangster, did i stutter ?
    [email protected] says:
    go watch your movie scammer
    Bill says:
    that all you got ?
    [email protected] says:
    im sure u will steal it back eventually
    [email protected] says:
    uhmm
    [email protected] says:
    u changed info
    [email protected] says:
    simle enough
    [email protected] says:
    enough*
    [email protected] says:
    u changed info
    how you can bump gabloos topic 5 days after i bought the account saying that hes a gg trader and not see that the rogue was crossed off?
    [email protected] says:
    dont really care about ur excuse
    yet you still change the info
    [email protected] says:
    watch ur movie go
    Bill says:
    i tell you what when you do your little copy and paste for proof, just include my reasoning for the changes. and also include the fact that joe has all my information to change ANY information on the email, I gave him the necessary information, needed to reset a PW on the email account.
    Bill says:
    Thanks I will hey joe, if you left in a fit of anger the first time, just message me, and ill re-tell ya that information again.
    Bill says:
    Grow up guys.
    Bill says:
    I'm not 18

you changed the pw 6/19/2007
    and you bumped the topic that had the rogue crossed 6/15/2007
    [email protected] says:
    grow up?
    [email protected] says:
    lol
    i bought the rogue 6/5/2007
    proof?
    i think its good enough
    [email protected] says:
    just bc ur english and how u put things dont make u an adult
    [email protected] says:
    what you did is childish
    [email protected] says:
    u couldve talked to gab instead
    i hope you can back it up
    i think my proof is pretty damn good

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) has left the conversation.
    -----

Just want to add that little snippet at the bottom about including all the information for the email. That information includes like my birthday, my secret answer to the email address (pets name), my postal code registered to the account. Anyone with a hotmail accont or yahoo account registered to a KO account that has sold the account, is in control of resetting the password on the email knowing such things about the real owner. He currently has possession of the account now, but fears I'll reset the pass again, I can understand the fear, it's happened already, nothing related to scamming. Had that been the case, you would not have current control. Listen, I wasted a bit of 05, and 06 playing this game. I'm not interested in it, or the lame ass communities it spawns. I had my fun, with certain people, no one's left. I'm done wasting time. Don't want to play, have no intentions of making more money. I've been reimbursed partially for my investments, but am willing to cut loose without a full reinstatement of my investment. Just because I had to deal with scammers, and shady people not to mention a gang of online rpg'ers who hated so much the fact that i invested money in the game, that they made it a burden just trying to sell off when i wanted to go. never understood it, but sympathized for those with that lifestyle. So. Joe. I can give ya my phone number, I can give you all the necessary information for the email account to change anything you possibly can. You have all the information related to the KO account, so start contacting CS for necessary changes. Nothing's going to happen. That was my account, that I had asked Gabloo to handle selling for me. He recently paid me off, which is why I am entirely done with the game. So it is not up to him to reimburse you, your money is in my pocket, not his. Several people have bought accounts, just like you knowing very well, information was hard to change, still they trusted their sellers and or went ahead with it anyways. It's the same in your case, and like you said, you bought it early June or something like that. Now I've gone over and beyond, to try and convince you, you're safe. Like I said a few sentances up. But I will not refund your money. I will not buy back the rogue for you, I have no use for it. And like I said, I was made aware that you were trying to sell it back ages before this pw change could even spark controversy. So enjoy the account, enjoy the email account. I'm lucky enough to not have registered any software, bought any liceneses etc, or setup any accounts like IPOD/Forum/Gaming accounts to it. So it's entirely urs, good luck changing things. I'm out of this hole you guys enjoy for now. Have fun, and enjoy doing whatever it is ya all do.

If you want to shit talk me, unfortunately, you'll have to do that over the phone.

You have my MSN, if you need to speak to me regarding anything. Though I've basically laid it ALLLLLLL out in this message. Not solely for you, but for everyone to see.

Good night, that took me 20 minutes to type, I think that's right about par for my typical KO drama posts.
    They are now.....

officially over.

ps: od1nn, and the other guy, lordjaxom/adrogos suck balls.

od1nn's got a new 2h giga axe +8 for free

and the other gimps rocking a new in.[/b]
    ugh after all that u still forgot to add nohomo into ur quotes

runordie

Hmmm,

How could you not know that gabloo had sold the rogue?Go ahead look into detail in this...

I bought my rogue from gabloo on 6/3/2007. Infolock aka torm aka bill, then bumped gabloo's selling topic that had the rogue crossed off meaning that it was sold, on 6/15/2007 (or some where around that day). Then i recieve msns from gabloo saying...

6/19/2007 12:10:37 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) yo u there?
    6/19/2007 12:10:43 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko yea
    6/19/2007 12:10:54 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) hey
    6/19/2007 12:10:56 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i found out
    6/19/2007 12:11:03 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) you sin pw got changed and
    6/19/2007 12:11:06 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) email as well
    6/19/2007 12:11:09 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko yea
    6/19/2007 12:11:10 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko i changed it
    6/19/2007 12:11:14 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) no
    6/19/2007 12:11:23 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) the owner changed it
    6/19/2007 12:11:28 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) torm changed it
    6/19/2007 12:11:32 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko ...
    6/19/2007 12:11:41 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i told him
    6/19/2007 12:11:43 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i sold it to u
    6/19/2007 12:11:48 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) but he didn't get my message
    6/19/2007 12:11:51 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) srry about that bro
    6/19/2007 12:11:55 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i will give u pw bak
    6/19/2007 12:11:57 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) and change it bak plz
    6/19/2007 12:12:03 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko wow

````

And yes he did give me the password back to both email and to the account

````
    So on 6/19/2007, about 4 days after bumping gabloo's topic that had the rogue crossed off meaning that it was SOLD, he still some how didnt know that the rogue was sold HMMM.

I will look into this topic and got the real proof

***EDIT*** the topic that proves this got locked by chemical because gabloo had 2 topics about his selling list im pretty sure.

Just think, if you have ever bought an account you know that there is always a way for the seller to get it back. But did the seller acutally do it? no ofc because only faggots do. How would you feel if you put $600+ worth of stuff on an account that wasnt even yours and one day when your friends wants his stuff back the pw is changed? now your screwed with your friend for losing his gear and your screwed because some one else can easily change the info to your rogue.

***Second edit***

Also, how would you like it if some guy on the internet, Bill aka torm, reads you all the birth info to your parents, address, and phone number? well i felt pretty fucking pissed off and thats when me and my friend starting to "attack" bill aka torm

``````````
    And yea Bill if you think that the only reason why im trying to get my money back is because i cant sell it, well thats wrong. I already have 2 offers on the rogue that are pretty screwed right now because of me posting this but w/e because id rather be a dick to you then to make $350+. :P and ..l..

TehFonz

Hmmm,
    How could you not know that gabloo had sold the rogue?Go ahead look into detail in this...

I bought my rogue from gabloo on 6/3/2007. Infolock aka torm aka bill, then bumped gabloo's selling topic that had the rogue crossed off meaning that it was sold, on 6/15/2007 (or some where around that day). Then i recieve msns from gabloo saying...

6/19/2007 12:10:37 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) yo u there?
    6/19/2007 12:10:43 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko yea
    6/19/2007 12:10:54 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) hey
    6/19/2007 12:10:56 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i found out
    6/19/2007 12:11:03 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) you sin pw got changed and
    6/19/2007 12:11:06 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) email as well
    6/19/2007 12:11:09 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko yea
    6/19/2007 12:11:10 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko i changed it
    6/19/2007 12:11:14 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) no
    6/19/2007 12:11:23 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) the owner changed it
    6/19/2007 12:11:28 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) torm changed it
    6/19/2007 12:11:32 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko ...
    6/19/2007 12:11:41 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i told him
    6/19/2007 12:11:43 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i sold it to u
    6/19/2007 12:11:48 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) but he didn't get my message
    6/19/2007 12:11:51 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) srry about that bro
    6/19/2007 12:11:55 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) i will give u pw bak
    6/19/2007 12:11:57 PM gabloo or koko [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) and change it bak plz
    6/19/2007 12:12:03 PM [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) gabloo or koko wow

````

And yes he did give me the password back to both email and to the account

````
    So on 6/19/2007, about 4 days after bumping gabloo's topic that had the rogue crossed off meaning that it was SOLD, he still some how didnt know that the rogue was sold HMMM.

I will look into this topic and got the real proof

***EDIT*** the topic that proves this got locked by chemical because gabloo had 2 topics about his selling list im pretty sure.

Just think, if you have ever bought an account you know that there is always a way for the seller to get it back. But did the seller acutally do it? no ofc because only faggots do. How would you feel if you put $600+ worth of stuff on an account that wasnt even yours and one day when your friends wants his stuff back the pw is changed? now your screwed with your friend for losing his gear and your screwed because some one else can easily change the info to your rogue.

***Second edit***

Also, how would you like it if some guy on the internet, Bill aka torm, reads you all the birth info to your parents, address, and phone number? well i felt pretty fucking pissed off and thats when me and my friend starting to "attack" bill aka torm

``````````
    And yea Bill if you think that the only reason why im trying to get my money back is because i cant sell it, well thats wrong. I already have 2 offers on the rogue that are pretty screwed right now because of me posting this but w/e because id rather be a dick to you then to make $350+. :P and ..l..[/b]

Nuff Said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12