Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Off Topic - Highest level in akara?

This is a discussion on Off Topic - Highest level in akara? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yeah we are, and didnt you have a sin on olympia?[/b] a warrior actually, in the first 2 or 3 ...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yeah we are, and didnt you have a sin on olympia?[/b]
    a warrior actually, in the first 2 or 3 weeks of the server.

And no, you're not.

jerseyboy

no name? I fucking raped your terrible warrior on olympia with inflames almost 500 times your trash kid , we ran cz last nite for about 30 minutes and who was #1 when you hit that little ALT key ? JERSEY BABY. DONT talk to me baddie GET OFF MY THREAD UR GARBAGE UR MOMS GARBAGE YOUR DAD HATES U AND U FUCK UR SISTER

you&#39;ve just been rickrolled , <3

no name? I fucking raped your terrible sin on olympia with inflames almost 500 times your trash kid , we ran cz last nite for about 30 minutes and who was #1 when you hit that little ALT key ? JERSEY BABY. DONT talk to me baddie GET OFF MY THREAD UR GARBAGE UR MOMS GARBAGE YOUR DAD HATES U AND U FUCK UR SISTER[/b]

Yea, you fucking raped my non-existent sin on olympia, I&#39;m impressed, really.

Gratz, you&#39;ve got on the ladder board on rank #1 by raiding random xp partys... hey it&#39;s not like every random turk would be able to do that, you surely must be one skilled bastard!

HA, Hooray for the edit.

However, you couldn&#39;t have raped my warrior either.. too bad it was a Constable of Averie to that times and we weren&#39;t allowed to pk, hence why I wasn&#39;t in cz nor wars, therefor.. no you didnt rape me..

jerseyboy

well when the word impressived becomes a word , maybe ill read your post. and by raiding random xp partys u mean raping everything in site then ya your correct

gurth

Yea, you fucking raped my non-existent sin on olympia, I&#39;m impressived, really.

Gratz, you&#39;ve got on the ladder board on rank #1 by raiding random xp partys... hey it&#39;s not like every random turk would be able to do that, you surely must be one skilled bastard!
    HA, Hooray for the edit.

However, you couldn&#39;t have raped my warrior either.. too bad it was a Constable of Averie to that times and we weren&#39;t allowed to pk, hence why I wasn&#39;t in cz nor wars, therefor.. no you didnt rape me..[/b]
    actually we&#39;ve never even been to human exp spots...all our np is earned by torching up human scrubs in bowl

im lvl 70 with a Fire hose+3

impressed my bad

MacedonianSlayer

66 but i wont say who is it :wub:

well someone already said 3 are 66 in thereapers so we pretty much know anyway lol

MacedonianSlayer

well someone already said 3 are 66 in thereapers so we pretty much know anyway lol[/b]
    we dont have 66lvl h34r:

i doubt it :P

jerseyboy

koxp gogogo threapers

Banned

jersey your arent that good me and infamous and some others raped your party a night or 2 ago several times

Banned

KOXP lol wow....the only people that koxp are noob people...the high lvl ones are usally legit in new servers cause they dont get banned lol

jerseyboy

if rape u mean beat us with 2x our numbers yea u raped us, and just because they arent banned doesnt mean high lvls dont macro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast