Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TO THE OLD OWNERS OF SUPERGHOSTY

This is a discussion on TO THE OLD OWNERS OF SUPERGHOSTY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I had bought the Char from Killer_on_olympia on the forum today on 9.37 AM MY PASS HAS BEEN CHANGED BY ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs down

I had bought the Char from Killer_on_olympia on the forum today on 9.37 AM MY PASS HAS BEEN CHANGED BY SOME OLD OWNER. SON OF A BITCHES. They have taken the char back. with all my items on it !!. I dunno but i know one of the old owner has hacked the account. Items i have lost

+6 CS
    +3 / +2 ROL
    Dual +2 SSE
    IN
    IB
    +7 HB
    +7 SH
    +6 Lycoan Hammer
    SS +5
    And a fresh Plat premium.
    I hope you son of a bitches DIE IN HELL

omg

greats items

Holy shit...

Gaby159

HUH not me!

Im really sorry for you... :angry: but its not me at all...

oldest owners:
    superghost(i dont think this guy is scammer but ...who know...)
    slowthepain

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

WoW.....I'm not suprized to see this to be honest with you guys, and for Engincan you are the 5th owner of the account. I'm terribly sorry for your lost. From what I'm told after I sold my account new owners bought their own premium with Credit Card and Click and Buy, so there is no way for me to get the account without having those information. Yet again why would I wait months then get my account back? It just doesn't make any sense. Once again I'm sorry for your lost.

@KilleronOlympia: What about Inevitable? I thought you sold your account to him because he told me that you didn't give him seal/unseal password but of course I didn't give out any information.

The best you can do at this moment to contact with a GM and ask last IP logged on your account although not every GM do this but give it a try.

Banned

I want the old owners to get intouch with me ..

If you bought premium then they can't change the pass they have to have your billing info.

And how can you have such awesome items yet only buy a lvl 70 priest?

cry more plx selling iron set
    5 of them[/b]

WoW.....I'm not suprized to see this to be honest with you guys, and for Engincan you are the 5th owner of the account. I'm terribly sorry for your lost. From what I'm told after I sold my account new owners bought their own premium with Credit Card and Click and Buy, so there is no way for me to get the account without having those information. Yet again why would I wait months then get my account back? It just doesn't make any sense. Once again I'm sorry for your lost.
    @KilleronOlympia: What about Inevitable? I thought you sold your account to him because he told me that you didn't give him seal/unseal password but of course I didn't give out any information.

The best you can do at this moment to contact with a GM and ask last IP logged on your account although not every GM do this but give it a try.[/b]

If you bought premium then they can't change the pass they have to have your billing info.

And how can you have such awesome items yet only buy a lvl 70 priest?[/b]

first of all the whole if you buy premium the account is secure bull shit needs to end because its not fucking true its bull shit and ppl need to stop trying to hide behind it and use it as an excuse this is fucking k2 first of all and since when has this ever been true buying premium just stops them from taking it back faster when it comes down to it the info for the account is wat matters and whoever can know the info dating back the longest gets the account i know plenty of ppl who have taken shit back from ages ago when they gave account away and they did it just to see if its possible so dont fucking bull shit go do it urself its fucking k2 nething is possible

oh and your a fucking dumb ass for putting those types of items on an account you just fucking bought

I tried and tried and tried getting an account back that I sold a LONG time ago. Made day 1 of ares. I knew birthdate and SQ of account creation. They still wanted ALL billing info.

I didnt do this to try to scam but just to TRY it to see if it works. Its simple.

You make a new account. Message customer support with the new account asking them to change the 3 SQs and Unseal Question for the ID of your main character. You buy Premium with one CC and KC with another CC or KB to make sure you got more than 1 on there. Then ASK them to change all info pertaining to the account.

THEY WILL DO IT TRUST ME

yes but after weeks of doing it they will finally investigate it and cs doesn't care if account was hacked or sold they will look back and find your cards first and give you the account someone did this in vent to a old account just like you except they suceeded and regardless if you have contact with anyone older cc info = full ownership

agendas

sorry to hear that, but if u do buy an account u never know what can happen..... u take that risk when u buy it :P so im pretty much saying: SUCK IT UP SON

-DURKA(2)

Iinix

<div class='quotemain'>sorry to hear that, but if u do buy an account u never know what can happen..... u take that risk when u buy it :P so im pretty much saying: BAD DURKA BAD

paperownz

if u use cc to buy prem, then i dont think old cc wont work. Because i try to get my old acc back from scammer, but couldnt.

agendas

h34r: me evil DURKA me want to feed

runordie

The real question is how did you get those items?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast