Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

TO THE OLD OWNERS OF SUPERGHOSTY

This is a discussion on TO THE OLD OWNERS OF SUPERGHOSTY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; @KilleronOlympia: What about Inevitable? I thought you sold your account to him because he told me that you didn't give ...
Page: 2

Gaby159

@KilleronOlympia: What about Inevitable? I thought you sold your account to him because he told me that you didn't give him seal/unseal password but of course I didn't give out any information.[/b]
    No he was totally too slow so i sold to engin.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I have talked with Engincan64 on msn regarding to this issue, I even let him get on my Mage to prove that I do not have any of his items in possession. Also I gave him my name and every single credit card that was used to buy premium/knight cash so he can recover the account as soon as possible. If I were to scam/hack(call whatever you want) him, I wouldn't even bother to reply here or help him out on msn or give access to my current account.

The real question is how did you get those items?[/b]
    what?! Thats not the real question at all.

lime

im sorry but what the hell did you expect....... your topic even says it "old OWNERS"

again i will say it, if you lvl your own char you have no chance of this happening, stupid to trust people (especially 5 previous owners) that they wont scam you - not pointing fingers as couldnt give a flying fcuk who did it.

Pwnensumnoobs

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=212271

Items changed a bit... but I'm just curious... how did u get all these items w/o using any usd ever? cs6, rol2/rol3????

I know it's possible, but it'd be tough in Oly IMO.

Also, y would u be selling almost all of your items 1 day, then buy an account the next morning? - Just curious.

joshy3

i think i found ur scammer
    do u know a guy named
    4WhatIsL0ve ?
    well he is like lvl 65+ holding cs sometimes switches to ss
    smite and lycoan and its a tank has pmed blocked so cant
    ask him

pm

-Hi u stole my items?
    - yes
    - can u give me back?
    - ofc come trade me

??? >.< its scamm u cant do nothing now.. just cry nothing more

Gaby159

WOW engincan ask me my id/pass to see if i got his item... what the fuck

EDIT: MSN BLOCKED/DELETED and no one will give you help if you talk to anyone like you do to me

Banned

First of all I have reached out for all old owners of this character from what i&#39;ve seen It wasnt superghosty and i tested him also and he pretended not to be the scammer. Afther it i tested SlowThePain he sounds suspicious and still does. Anyways today i wanted to try out Killer And wohooo killer got smth to hideeee i see. When i said i will test him he agreed with me. I told him i had superghosty&#39;s info. and i wanted his ID Pass for a couple minutes so i could check and he started to. Sound even more suspicious and i saw he was hiding smomething. then he said i gamecam it or whatever. And i said that he was suspicous and said so ur the scammer. then what he said was You cannot proof it and boom blocked. soooo ? killer ?

Gab says:
    kk bye tired of talking with noob
    Gab says:
    blocked and deleted

hmm someone from Canada who barely speaks english ? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Gaby159

hmm someone from Canada who barely speaks english ? hmmmmmmmmmmm[/b]
    Je parle francais pauvre con

I speak french...you stupid bastard. RETURN TO SCHOOL QUEBEC IS FRENCH NATION(like i said u about 3 times before trade)

EDIT:
    then he said i gamecam it or whatever.[/b]
    I said: i can gamecam it but i wont give you my id/pass cause i have cash/item on account....that all, stop lie

runordie

Wow, you have to be the most retarded person. Maybe, if you cared to look, you would see that SuperGhosty is selling that EXACT MAGE he let you on. So its naked, and he has nothing to lose if you logged on it. You have no reason to go around askking the old owners to log onto their account. Even if they said yes, what would that prove? You could easily move items onto a different account...

Gaby159

So its naked, and he has nothing to lose if you logged on it. You have no reason to go around askking the old owners to log onto their account.[/b]
    That what i was thinking :angry: It&#39;s why i proposed him to gamecam my account and to proof its a recent video (by saying the thing he want on chat or something like that), but no... he wanted absolutely to get my id/pass.

Thank you runordie

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I dunno if this would be any help but heres 4WhatisL0ve( Comes out of nowhere) with CS and Lycaon Hammer

Maybe it was ur friend DeadlyFear aka G0DL1KE aka Saphyra aka ImmaHusela aka scammer

Banned

first of all i dont know him second of all for runordie superghosty had items on the mage and they where unsealed to. and for u calipso. Someone who knew the payment information has reclaimed the character back even afther i bought plat pre. all my money went for nothing...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast