Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

TO THE OLD OWNERS OF SUPERGHOSTY

This is a discussion on TO THE OLD OWNERS OF SUPERGHOSTY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; :lol: there is no way that I would give you my acc info just to prove my inocense. Seriously dude ...
Page: 3

Aralyn

:lol: there is no way that I would give you my acc info just to prove my inocense. Seriously dude what if your runnin a scam yourself? Just imagine you come on here and flame saying you where "scammed" and they have to give their acc info to prove to you that they didnt take it. Then you scam them?

Also why would they have to take the gear off of the priest? They have all the info and you cant logg just leave the gear on her and do name change scroll now poof they have a well geared priest, and you cant touch it because they changed pw.

Besides who the hell puts that kinda gear on an acc that 5 people have acc to? Gogo buy another acc :P

Gaby159

:lol: there is no way that I would give you my acc info just to prove my inocense. Seriously dude what if your runnin and scam yourself? Just imagine you come on here and flame saying you where "scammed" and they have to give their acc info to prove to you that they didnt take it. Then you scam them?

Also why would they have to take the gear off of the priest? They have all the info and you cant logg just leave the gear on her and do name change scroll now poof they have a well geared priest, and you cant touch it because they changed pw.

Besides who the hell puts that kinda gear on an acc that 5 people have acc to? Gogo buy another acc :P[/b]
    Ara After selling this acc i wanted to say good bye to the clan but i forgot the forum name -_- so please say to clan i love them

The 4th superghosty :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123