Old Vampire Members L@@k plz

This is a discussion on Old Vampire Members L@@k plz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I was informed today that someone thinks i took clan drops from the clan so for those who dont know ...
Page: 1

halifax

I was informed today that someone thinks i took clan drops from the clan so for those who dont know i'll describe how everything happened.

Ronark server had many server login problems durring CSW and we didnt have a change to battle for it.
    A couple friends left server.
    I no longer had desire to be clan leader.
    I asked Kujo/Darius to lead the clan.
    He started Resurrection and all clan members went there.
    This same day I bought some items from a database hacker.
    The next day Dracula was scammed by Shayan and he took all items off Dracula and put them on Thizz. ( my fault for sharing)
    The DB hacker changed Draculas password b/c i pissed him off.
    I quit Ronark.

**In no way am i crying or complaining about anything, I would just like to explain how things happened for those who were not informed of what happened to 'Dracula' **

BnHrezzer

dam man srry 2 hear. that fukin gay. good luck in rl and this bitch ass obs going 2 close the topic

IllusionS

So lets see here, apparantly shayan stole draculas item while sharing, then the real thizz got his shit scammed, in which shayan had account info, so i'm just gonna have to go ahead and say shayans a dick.

jeremyjja

i dont think shayan took im pretty sure he didnt but not 100 % positive 99 %

Dark_Avenger

Well, it was fun while it lasted... We had a great server start, too bad fucking koxper ruined it and half of the ppl quit...

Well, it was fun while it lasted... We had a great server start, too bad fucking koxper ruined it and half of the ppl quit...[/b]
    It's still fun, you can xp at alot of spots, regular boss checks wont make you lose all bosses to koxp, no duping, nice pk.
    That's my opinion anyway. This topic doesn't belong in this section, by the way.

dam man srry 2 hear. that fukin gay. good luck in rl and this bitch ass obs going 2 close the topic[/b]
    bitch ass obs is doing his job as a MOD.