Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OMFG! IRON NECK FOR SALE IGC

This is a discussion on OMFG! IRON NECK FOR SALE IGC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Aba I gave 2x chitins +8 * he gave 20 2x chitins +8 he gave 20 he ...
Page: 3

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Aba
    I gave 2x chitins +8 *
    he gave 20
    2x chitins +8
    he gave 20
    he gave 20
    I gave IN he gave 10gb, 4x chitins +8
    Could you plz re-explain your turkenomics to me again? So you gave him two +8 chitins and he gave you 20gb. Then he gave you 20gb again. Another 20 GB again. Then you gave him IN. And finally he gave you 10 GB, and four +8 chitins? So you came out with 20gb+20gb+10gb=70gb and four +8 chitins? Wait my bad, since you gave him two +8 chitins to start with, and he gave you four +8 chitins back, then you recieved 70gb and two +8 chitins right? :wacko:

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    I gave 2x chitins +8 *
    he gave 20
    2x chitins +8
    he gave 20
    he gave 20
    Could you plz re-explain your turkenomics to me again? So you gave him two +8 chitins and he gave you 20gb. Then he gave you 20gb again. Another 20 GB again. Then you gave him IN. And finally he gave you 10 GB, and four +8 chitins? So you came out with 20gb+20gb+10gb=70gb and four +8 chitins? Wait my bad, since you gave him two +8 chitins to start with, and he gave you four +8 chitins back, then you recieved 70gb and two +8 chitins right? :wacko:[/b]
    2x chits > 20 gb
    2x chits > 20 gb
    nothing > 20 gb
    Iron Ne> 10 Gb + 4 chitins
    _______ _______________
    4xchit .........> 4xchit
    IN .........> 70gb

Makes sense

Aba

no man lol

it's called collateral.

I gave him items worth what he was gving me in coins. -

I give 20gb worth in items, (2x chit +8 rogue) - he gives 20 gb
    I give another 2x chitins +8 - he gives another 20gb
    on the next on he just trusted me and gave me the other 20gb with no collateral, as I showed him the IN etc...

finally he still owed me 10gb and my chitins back, so I gave him the IN, he gave my chitins back and another 10gb. It's just collateral

Aba

Originally posted by claude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(claude)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba

I gave 2x chitins +8 *
    he gave 20
    2x chitins +8
    he gave 20
    he gave 20

Could you plz re-explain your turkenomics to me again? So you gave him two +8 chitins and he gave you 20gb. Then he gave you 20gb again. Another 20 GB again. Then you gave him IN. And finally he gave you 10 GB, and four +8 chitins? So you came out with 20gb+20gb+10gb=70gb and four +8 chitins? Wait my bad, since you gave him two +8 chitins to start with, and he gave you four +8 chitins back, then you recieved 70gb and two +8 chitins right? :wacko:
    2x chits > 20 gb
    2x chits > 20 gb
    nothing > 20 gb
    Iron Ne> 10 Gb + 4 chitins
    _______ _______________
    4xchit .........> 4xchit
    IN .........> 70gb

Makes sense[/b]

precisely

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123