one question

This is a discussion on one question within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; if new server come, who want to go ?...
Page: 1

el_loko

if new server come, who want to go ?

KaKashi-Sen

we got ppl from bera good guns we are like 15

El_loko if you go i will come too

Zaczaco11

going is pointless with the platnum prem, by the time the server comes out lvl 70's will be cheaper because of this plat prem and so on, i dont think its worth it unless your going to stay for good.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

If I ll get new internet connection, Im going.
    Would like to go as human :P

i dont feel like starting all over again from scratch, its like given away over 2 years of work and items i got for nothing

also i dont feel like running there with cleavers +5 and fp+5 until lvl 70 with quest items specially with shortage of coins and pots now it will be hell there to lvl up

B1tesizeThriLL

i dont feel like starting all over again from scratch, its like given away over 2 years of work and items i got for nothing

also i dont feel like running there with cleavers +5 and fp+5 until lvl 70 with quest items specially with shortage of coins and pots now it will be hell there to lvl up[/b]
    Good point, I tried girakon but it's just not my thing. Once in bera, always in bera. :P

OverTheTop

i agree with b1te

Banned

we got ppl from bera good guns we are like 15 [/b]
    i think we are 27 :G atm

soyouthink

I wont go loko. Ive wasted too much of my life on beramus to start another server :lol: Who really wants to start over :huh:
    We have lots of good ppl in this server and im finally starting to get decent items and lvl. So for me theres no way.