P/C Lv80 Characters

This is a discussion on P/C Lv80 Characters within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; What are some prices that people will pay for a Lv80/each class thats already ringed? What cheap prices would make ...
Page: 1

What are some prices that people will pay for a Lv80/each class thats already ringed? What cheap prices would make people wan't to buy on the first day that the topic was made?

Also, P/C on a SealScroll/CypherRing

DesertiCZek

it depends on NPs and personal item...maybe which quests not done...etc...but all lvl 80 chars are 200-250 usd...

low nps and no personal, already ringed lv80 warrior

A month ago they were all 300-375. <_<

DesertiCZek

ringed warior..hmm...i think for 200 u can sell it today if anyone wanna buy warior cypher 50 and char 150 (no personal and low nps..)
    if u wanna sell it for more u have to wait for offers few days... my opinion

ringed warior..hmm...i think for 200 u can sell it today if anyone wanna buy warior cypher 50 and char 150 (no personal and low nps..)
    if u wanna sell it for more u have to wait for offers few days... my opinion[/b]
    I&#39;v been planning to buy a Lv80 geared warrior where I supply the ring but the market in Diez just got flushed down the toilet so i&#39;m wondering if i&#39;l pull a profit, I already told the guy that I would buy them for profit and I still could but not like what I was able to get awhile back.

I heard that Cypher Rings cost about 15gbs now too, is that correct?

I&#39;m very sure that somebody would easily buy his warrior+gear in the package and I could help him find someone, but i&#39;m starting to worry if its still worth it for me.

DesertiCZek

I&#39;v been planning to buy a Lv80 geared warrior where I supply the ring but the market in Diez just got flushed down the toilet so i&#39;m wondering if i&#39;l pull a profit, I already told the guy that I would buy them for profit and I still could but not like what I was able to get awhile back.

I heard that Cypher Rings cost about 15gbs now too, is that correct?

I&#39;m very sure that somebody would easily buy his warrior+gear in the package and I could help him find someone, but i&#39;m starting to worry if its still worth it for me.[/b]
    1 gb is 4 usd...and ring cost 55 usd...so its 15gbs yes...

Even when they were $4.00 ($3.50 now), they were still about 7-8gbs in /merchant.

DesertiCZek

Even when they were $4.00 ($3.50 now), they were still about 7-8gbs in /merchant.[/b]
    hmmm...i am not playing so long ( 14 days online) so i dunno...but i didnt see it in merchant...i think people know the price now... thats why 15 gbs...

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

Even when they were $4.00 ($3.50 now), they were still about 7-8gbs in /merchant.[/b]
    I think that only was when K2 made that sale "2 Cypher rings for the price of 1".

Mfg

I think that only was when K2 made that sale "2 Cypher rings for the price of 1".

Mfg[/b]
    At least a month ago they were in stalls, the sale was in December if I remember correctly.

Within the last 2 months I first talked to him or some other guy and I found one for 650m and a few for 750m.

Willows

At least a month ago they were in stalls, the sale was in December if I remember correctly.

Within the last 2 months I first talked to him or some other guy and I found one for 650m and a few for 750m.[/b]
    Playspan is the only one I know of offering CRs to north american consumers, and their posted price is $99.95. I&#39;ve had a buy merch up for 16gbs the last few days, but noone&#39;s dropped one in there yet :/

As for your warrior, my no np no personal mage is worth iron set / 200usd, your warrior should be iron set + 15gbs or so, so asking 250usd seems reasonable/cheap to meeee.