Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

P/C lvl 80 priest

This is a discussion on P/C lvl 80 priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Dark3lf Who the fuck uses 1000$ to a game *:blink: Exactly, especially at the risk of K2 ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    Who the fuck uses 1000$ to a game *:blink:
    Exactly, especially at the risk of K2 saying "sorry, account trading isn't allowed - permaban the a/c"

ReiRei

he is not trading or selling. He is merely asking what it would be worth it ifhe were to trade it or sell it.

I should think to the right buyer Zike would be worth $2500. I remember others going for about the same with less NP.

DragonFire

Originally posted by ReiRei
    he is not trading or selling. He is merely asking what it would be worth it ifhe were to trade it or sell it. * *

I should think to the right buyer Zike would be worth $2500. I remember others going for about the same with less NP.
    others? there is no others... he is the only one "level 80" even tho i know he isnt yet...

ReiRei

I mean other high levels.. not lvl 80, which he is not 80 yet either.

DragonFire

Originally posted by ReiRei
    well obviously..but getting to level 80 w/o macroing.. I think it should be worth more.

Trii

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei
    well obviously..but getting to level 80 w/o macroing.. I think it should be worth more.[/b]
    lvl 70 priests are worth like 350-400$ max. u tell me i have to pay 2000$ for 10 levels ? ok...

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

well obviously..but getting to level 80 w/o macroing.. I think it should be worth more.
    lvl 70 priests are worth like 350-400$ max. u tell me i have to pay 2000$ for 10 levels ? ok...[/b]
    yes but how many billion exp points are those 10 lvls :wub:

i can see people paying 350-400$ for this game. but once it gets up to 1,000-2,000+ ... thats just crazy. but im 100% sure someone will pay that much or more for a lvl 80 char

ReiRei

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei
    well obviously..but getting to level 80 w/o macroing.. I think it should be worth more.[/b]
    Zike is a macrobot program. It subsists of caffeine, fruithiuce, Monster drink by the case lot and cheeseburgers. :wub:

ReiRei

News | Expanded
    Date: 10.05.2006 Subject: First Level 80 in USKO
    Dear Knight Online Players,

We would like to take this moment to congratulate Zike, a battle Priest on Diez, for his glorious achievement to be the first player to hit level 80 on Thursday, October 05 at 5:20 PST!

After many long days of hard work, and daunting challenges, Zike is now the FIRST and ONLY level 80 Player in USKO. Please join us on the Knight Online forums in celebrating Zike’s marvelous achievement!

-Knight Online Team

TheFastAndTheFurious

Originally posted by Trii
    1100$ then, that's my offer btw
    PcBoy :blink:

Navn

goodun zike ^_^ :rollseyes: :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123